B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It only took about 2 years. I've being complaining about that lamp since Nana was there. So my guess is that Azura already know about the forum.

I have contacted the RLC support 48 h ago and they told me my request was send to the management team and today it was removed by Azura 🙂(maybe Bogdan asked her)

I think that lamp was not here when Alzu was there,this is probably the cleaning lady put that lamp back here after the departure of Alzu but now everything is fine

• Upvote 1

This is a longshot but when it comes to Zara I think she is a virgin!  When she bates she has never stuck her fingers inside of herself.  The toy she uses she bates on the outside never inserts inside.  She has a ring that she wears on her left hand which she never takes off! Could it be a purity ring?  Her necklace that she wears is a cross!  I don’t think we will ever witness her do anything on cam other than her normal bates!  I hope I’m wrong!  

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

This is a longshot but when it comes to Zara I think she is a virgin!  When she bates she has never stuck her fingers inside of herself.  The toy she uses she bates on the outside never inserts inside.  She has a ring that she wears on her left hand which she never takes off! Could it be a purity ring?  Her necklace that she wears is a cross!  I don’t think we will ever witness her do anything on cam other than her normal bates!  I hope I’m wrong!  

by how her pussy opens while she bates I believe, maybe, we could have seen if she is a virgin or not. 🤣

46 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Tani is sooo hot!! Really wish she would let us see her getting shagged on cam again 😥 

I think it will happen , let’s hope she makes some good friendships with the new ones , although she’s managing perfectly by herself .. and at the moment , it seems we don’t see much because , if that guy we saw is kind of a new romance , it’s either he doesn’t want to be on cameras or she doesn’t want to bring him on cameras . Tani is amazing to watch . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it will happen , let’s hope she makes some good friendships with the new ones , although she’s managing perfectly by herself .. and at the moment , it seems we don’t see much because , if that guy we saw is kind of a new romance , it’s either he doesn’t want to be on cameras or she doesn’t want to bring him on cameras . Tani is amazing to watch . 

She brought him to B5 with T&T, why not bring him to a party at B4 or 7?

Maybe this guy doesn't want to do in front of the cams.

Always like Lilith showing up. Assumptions are made about her being a dug dealer. So big deal, she has access to drugs and will get some for a friend if asked. I sure at that age and with that kind of crowd drugs are easy to get. But "drug dealer' is pretty harsh. I guess I was a drug dealer at one time too then. Just an opinion. 🥴

Also Lilith brings life to a place and that's what we want. I think the result of that is it loosens tenants up which seems to carry over after. 😁

To each his or her own. 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Always like Lilith showing up. Assumptions are made about her being a dug dealer. So big deal, she has access to drugs and will get some for a friend if asked. I sure at that age and with that kind of crowd drugs are easy to get. But "drug dealer' is pretty harsh. I guess I was a drug dealer at one time too then. Just an opinion. 🥴

Also Lilith brings life to a place and that's what we want. I think the result of that is it loosens tenants up which seems to carry over after. 😁

To each his or her own. 😎

Lilith doesn't bring life to the place. She sucks the life from others. While she was in the project she was barely there and when she was she was mimicking what the others were doing. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Her pussy and her asshole gap when she bates.  Don't think she is a virgin anywhere except maybe her ears.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Lilith doesn't bring life to the place. She sucks the life from others. While she was in the project she was barely there and when she was she was mimicking what the others were doing. 

Well while she's been there at parties after she left, like last night, she surely brought life to the place as we all saw. I dont remember her sucking life from others though 🙂

As for barely being there while she was in the project I guess to a degree you are right, but she was also there a good part.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Tani is sooo hot!! Really wish she would let us see her getting shagged on cam again 😥 

I know I'm gonna get  Ripped for saying this, but I just don't see Tani hot....Sorry bro

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1