B4 - General Topic 2023 #25 (April)

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's interesting how camera 1-5 is under maintenance while the girls are in there hiding place just outside the kitchen.

Dylan hit that cam last night

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Her role is being annoying and always trying to be the center of the attention and this she does for free. 

Some said that she's Nelly's drug dealer, I believe that she's only her drug friend.

Maybe she's also doing all this because she wants to comeback to the project. There was no reason for her to return to B4 last night.

I agree with your theory , I don’t believe thought that she wants to return .. she can have only the money as a benefit , the rest as we see , she’s free to enjoy anytime she wishes . Not a good influence though for the people residing in the villas . 

Why are you all complaining (again). You had your party which ended into a threesome. Lilith got the party going, she clearly is popular among the current tenants. After he shitfaced evening she started eating a lot, I was looking amused at her wondering if perhaps she would break something or fall over etc. Dana and Zara together are cute, like inseparable twins, acting like teenagers. I enjoyed Antony trying to win over Zara but he seems clueless. The climax was fun with the threesome in the bathroom and Antony all alone in the living room and his bed.

This felt like a night out from when I was young ( minus the threesome of course 🤣)

I was entertained.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think it will be a girl's room ... She looks like she prefers girls .. last night, she kept hugging and cuddling girls .. Anthony is too pushy with her ... Each time he triés to touche her, she keeps pushing him back ...  

I agree with you , this isn’t a way that she likes to be approached , but Anthony insists on this “ romantic “ behavior , he needs to be more wild like Dylan did , she must know for sure that he has banged also Alsu and Lavika and this might be holding her back as she doesn’t want to feel being a “ trophy “ for him . 

The main problem is that both girls seem to like him but look at Samson , he was chasing his ex girlfriend for such a long time before giving her the fucks of her RLC life as Anthony never managed to do .. but Anthony fucked actually quite well Lavika . In any case , I think Anthony since he speaks English , he should go out more often and flirt locals . The problem is that despite having spent so many months in Barcelona during his repeated stays , he doesn’t seem to have any friends apart from people who has met inside the apartments . Let’s see how this evolved for him but personally , I don’t consider Zara a girl that will do things on cameras apart from the easy to do masturbations and naked teasing and parading . 

11 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Why are you all complaining (again). You had your party which ended into a threesome. Lilith got the party going, she clearly is popular among the current tenants. After he shitfaced evening she started eating a lot, I was looking amused at her wondering if perhaps she would break something or fall over etc. Dana and Zara together are cute, like inseparable twins, acting like teenagers. I enjoyed Antony trying to win over Zara but he seems clueless. The climax was fun with the threesome in the bathroom and Antony all alone in the living room and his bed.

This felt like a night out from when I was young ( minus the threesome of course 🤣)

I was entertained.

This was a great thing and let’s hope this gonna be now the habit and not the boredom we were getting .. but Lilith being an ex-tenant who actually isn’t such a long time that she was removed , looks awkward .. especially when she wasn’t any “special “ on cameras girl .. but she definitely seems to have a bigger connection with Nelly and if I were one of the tenants , I would be a bit cautious about that . 

34 minutes ago, switch said:

well rlc heard my request about the bad placement of that lamp on that cam 3-2 in the azura bedroom, it's much better now no more hidden face 🙂

It only took about 2 years. I've being complaining about that lamp since Nana was there. So my guess is that Azura already know about the forum.

• Haha 1