Is Anton working on these video games or what?

It seems to me that what Anton is doing doesn't look much like "playing" the video games.  It looks more like he's editing them -- interactive with another person or making oral notes regarding his [proposed] edits or observations.  Then again, this could be nothing but my imagination and he's just a really really bad gamer. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, he is just playing. He seems to do 3 things, screw Alina, sleep and the rest of his time is playing the same game for hours and hours. I remember I once played a Wii game for 2 hours straight and felt so guilty/unproductive/lazy etc. For Anton, he goes 2 hours or more several times a day almost daily. I don't understand it

I remember I once played a Wii game for 2 hours straight and felt so guilty/unproductive/lazy etc.

There is absolutely zero difference between playing a game for two hours, watching a movie for two hours, reading a book for two hours, or listening to music for two hours. Each one is nothing more than a recreational activity one does for their own entertainment.

To me, he is just playing. He seems to do 3 things, screw Alina, sleep and the rest of his time is playing the same game for hours and hours. I remember I once played a Wii game for 2 hours straight and felt so guilty/unproductive/lazy etc. For Anton, he goes 2 hours or more several times a day almost daily. I don't understand it

And don't forget eating, because you can see he is getting a bit overweighted.

It seems to me that what Anton is doing doesn't look much like "playing" the video games.  It looks more like he's editing them -- interactive with another person or making oral notes regarding his [proposed] edits or observations.  Then again, this could be nothing but my imagination and he's just a really really bad gamer.

Les jeux informatiques d'aujourd'hui ne sont pas réalisés par une seule personne  :D Le mythe du concepteur au fond d'un garage a vécu et les Bill Gates ou Steve Jobs/Wozniak ne peuvent plus exister en 2014. C'est toute une équipe, concepteur, infographiste, programmeur, etc. qui participent à la réalisation d'un tel produit et il faut plusieurs mois de conception et beaucoup d'argent.

Il joue tout simplement. D'ailleurs Personne n'a jamais vu sur son écran un quelconque outil de développement en C++ ou autre L4G, pas plus que de débogueur. L'imagination est sans limite.

Les jeux informatiques d'aujourd'hui ne sont pas réalisés par une seule personne  :D Le mythe du concepteur au fond d'un garage a vécu et les Bill Gates ou Steve Jobs/Wozniak ne peuvent plus exister en 2014. C'est toute une équipe, concepteur, infographiste, programmeur, etc. qui participent à la réalisation d'un tel produit et il faut plusieurs mois de conception et beaucoup d'argent.

Il joue tout simplement. D'ailleurs Personne n'a jamais vu sur son écran un quelconque outil de développement en C++ ou autre L4G, pas plus que de débogueur. L'imagination est sans limite.

Well, okay.  That seems right.  But I thought he might be reviewing commenting, or looking for errors.  It's sort of depressing to thing that he's actually just fucking off all the time.

It seems to me that...

Les jeux informatiques d'aujourd'hui ...

Well, okay.  That seems right.  But I thought he might be reviewing commenting, or looking for errors.  It's sort of depressing to thing that he's actually just fucking off all the time.

You very quickly become addict to this type of game... Unfortunately.  :(

You very quickly become addict to this type of game... Unfortunately.  :(

Do you mean to suggest that it is similar to CamCaps.net?  :D ;)

Voulez-vous dire à suggérer qu'il est similaire à CamCaps.net?  :D ;)

If so, I agree. Si oui, je suis d'accord.