Is Anton working on these video games or what?

If there was a red button with the radiation symbol and [KILL ALL CUCKHOLDS] written on it I would press it with no second thought and not a fragment of doubt in my heart.

The world would be a so much better place afterwards.  ;D

There is no [KILL ALL CUCKHOLDS] menu option on Anton's video game, so I guess it will never happen. Not at that apartment, anyway. You're outta luck.  ;D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton, Stephan and Paul always seem to be fixed to the computer, they need to spend more time with their woman. These guys don't have brains.

Look to the left of Stephan, 55% of the time Maya is next to him other 45% she's naked on top of him. <3 

Stephan is no way near as bad as Anton and Paul is usually working on his online studies or reading news.

Anton, Stephan and Paul always seem to be fixed to the computer, they need to spend more time with their woman. These guys don't have brains.

We know Paul has no brains.

Actually, we don't. Some of us think that the evidence is that he's prime engineer material: they generally don't think with their dick like we do...

How he can hang with a woman like that and still engineer gizmos is beyond me...