Is Anton working on these video games or what?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that what Anton is doing doesn't look much like "playing" the video games.  It looks more like he's editing them -- interactive with another person or making oral notes regarding his [proposed] edits or observations.  Then again, this could be nothing but my imagination and he's just a really really bad gamer.

Anton's brain doesn't function that fast.  I think he's just playing online with another fellow Russian.

Lol @ Goofygoober. Those two are crazy in love and do accept eachothers hobby. Anton likes to be on his computer while Alina is much with friends or on her laptop.

At the other man of the couples people were yelling he needed to fuck her to, but if there is one couple having a lot of sex, for a very long time with the man doing a lot of the action its Anton.

Anyway welcome to CC.

It seems to me that what Anton is doing doesn't look much like "playing" the video games.  It looks more like he's editing them -- interactive with another person or making oral notes regarding his [proposed] edits or observations.  Then again, this could be nothing but my imagination and he's just a really really bad gamer.

He's just playing the games nothing more.  when he speaks he's using a voice over program with other gamers.  So he is just really really bad, in the end he has no life and only really married Alina so he would have someone to take care of him and something warm to hump.  ::)

He's just playing the games nothing more.  when he speaks he's using a voice over program with other gamers.  So he is just really really bad, in the end he has no life and only really married Alina so he would have someone to take care of him and something warm to hump.  ::)

And cook his meals.

Lol @ Goofygoober. Those two are crazy in love and do accept eachothers hobby. Anton likes to be on his computer while Alina is much with friends or on her laptop.

At the other man of the couples people were yelling he needed to fuck her to, but if there is one couple having a lot of sex, for a very long time with the man doing a lot of the action its Anton.

This is very true.  I don't live with the dude so it's not my business how he entertains himself.  That said, it's sad that he doesn't seem to have much else going for him (again, not my business).  The two of them are very affectionate and whenever she wants sex he delivers big time.  My guess (and it would only be a guess) is that conversation with Anton might not be sufficiently satisfying for Alina that she would demand it, instead of his being glued to the computer with his headset on. 

And cook his meals.

... and as for cooking his meals: compared to what the other ladies fix for dinner, Alina does a great job.  Unlike some of the others, she also cleans the kitchen when she's done.  Don't get me started about the sticky-bottom yellow universal boiling pot at Katya's.  I can't.