Is Anton working on these video games or what?

What is the name of this video game Anton play all the time.

I don't know and it's hard to tell: video of video, etc.  But it doesn't look very high quality -- which is what led be to ask if it was a work-in-progress.  As a modern, up to date, commercial video game, it looks (noting above caveats) like it sucks.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anton is video game crackhead. I once saw him go out back for some reason, and when he came back in his eyes were locked onto the monitor  and he was breathing heavy with his mouth hanging open as he walked back to it.  Looked like a fat ass walking toward a pile of twinkies. He's probably pissed off that he actually has to sleep. You ever notice when they have guests he looks pissed all the time. He keeps glancing back over at the computer.  Also he's a fat body. 

Anton is video game crackhead. I once saw him go out back for some reason, and when he came back in his eyes were locked onto the monitor  and he was breathing heavy with his mouth hanging open as he walked back to it.  Looked like a fat ass walking toward a pile of twinkies. He's probably pissed off that he actually has to sleep. You ever notice when they have guests he looks pissed all the time. He keeps glancing back over at the computer.  Also he's a fat body.

haha...wish he would keep his shirt on

• 3 weeks later...

I am dying for her to bring another dude home to cheat on him.

That would be fucking sexy  :o

If there was a red button with the radiation symbol and [KILL ALL CUCKHOLDS] written on it I would press it with no second thought and not a fragment of doubt in my heart.

The world would be a so much better place afterwards.  ;D

I am dying for her to bring another dude home to cheat on him.

That would be fucking sexy  :o

If there was a red button with the radiation symbol and [KILL ALL CUCKHOLDS] written on it I would press it with no second thought and not a fragment of doubt in my heart.

The world would be a so much better place afterwards.  ;D

There is no H in cuckold.  Also, you do know you would be killing all the poor saps that these bitches cheat on?  kind of sad to blame the innocent victims....