B7 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

32 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Tu sei stato pagato per quella realta’? Perche’ il ragazzo ha appena confermato in una conversazione al telefono con un suo amico, che e’ stato pagato abbondantemente per farlo.

I don’t follow all discussions obviously as I don’t watch 24/7 or waiting to see when  they talk to listen to phonecalls or the replays , but I have no reason not to believe what you say since you are Italian and can catch all details .. I don’t “ dig “ reasons why certain things happen when I am enthusiastic and appreciate what’s happening .. it fulfills one of my reasons for paying RLC and I am totally fine with that … I only dig and try to understand when the program isn’t satisfying me or I feel that my IQ is violated when they try to think that i am stupid . If you don’t like what’s happening , i can’t understand why you are watching and what you want to achieve in the forum as you are always speaking negative for RLC and some members here who happen to have different opinion than yours . 

• Haha 1

What happened to Aziza's supposed boyfriend?  IIRC, the explanation was it was the absence of her boyfriend that made her so moody and anti-social for her entire time in RLC until now.  And oh by the way, why was she, of all people, ever given the penthouse?

As for Aziza and Bogdan, it was posted on CC that Nelly was overheard describing Bogdan's prowess in bed to Aziza.  If true, that strikes me as Nelly giving Aziza the okay to fuck him.  So maybe yesterday was Aziza's way of signaling to Bogdan that she'll find someone else to fuck if he is reluctant.

Of the five guys RLC has previously brought to B-7, Samson and Thor were described as being Neanderthals, Tim was dismissed as controlling and self-centered, and Miron as a joke   Anthony had baggage because of how his relationship with Lorraine entered.  (I thought it interesting that it was Samson who awakened the inner sexuality of Lorraine, fucking her as she had never been fucked by Anthony.)  And now there is Dylan, who has sinned because of the ease by which he gets girls to fuck him.  He is on a trajectory where he could fuck more RLC participants than Bruno.  Bruno was also confident and assertive in his approach to women.  And how many here were complaining when Rasputin took three girls to bed?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non seguo tutte le discussioni ovviamente perché non guardo 24 ore su 24 o aspetto di vedere quando parlano per ascoltare le telefonate o le repliche, ma non ho motivo per non credere a quello che dici visto che sei italiano e puoi catturare tutti i dettagli .. non "scavo" i motivi per cui certe cose accadono quando sono entusiasta e apprezzo ciò che sta accadendo .. soddisfa uno dei miei motivi per pagare RLC e mi sta benissimo con questo ... scavo solo e cerco di capire quando il programma non mi soddisfa o sento che il mio QI è violato quando cercano di pensare che io sia stupido. Se non ti piace quello che sta succedendo, non riesco a capire perché stai guardando e cosa vuoi ottenere nel forum dato che parli sempre negativamente di RLC e di alcuni membri qui che hanno un'opinione diversa dalla tua. 

Prima cosa, sei tu quello continua a guardare anche se non gli piace, non hai fatto altro che lamentarti di quanto sia noioso, seconda cosa, passi per stupido perche’ non ammetti che questo che sta’ accadendo non accade in modo naturale, ed ora ne abbiamo la conferma. E questa e’ una presa per il culo.

13 minutes ago, moules said:

What happened to Aziza's supposed boyfriend?  IIRC, the explanation was it was the absence of her boyfriend that made her so moody and anti-social for her entire time in RLC until now.  And oh by the way, why was she, of all people, ever given the penthouse?

As for Aziza and Bogdan, it was posted on CC that Nelly was overheard describing Bogdan's prowess in bed to Aziza.  If true, that strikes me as Nelly giving Aziza the okay to fuck him.  So maybe yesterday was Aziza's way of signaling to Bogdan that she'll find someone else to fuck if he is reluctant.

Of the five guys RLC has previously brought to B-7, Samson and Thor were described as being Neanderthals, Tim was dismissed as controlling and self-centered, and Miron as a joke   Anthony had baggage because of how his relationship with Lorraine entered.  (I thought it interesting that it was Samson who awakened the inner sexuality of Lorraine, fucking her as she had never been fucked by Anthony.)  And now there is Dylan, who has sinned because of the ease by which he gets girls to fuck him.  He is on a trajectory where he could fuck more RLC participants than Bruno.  Bruno was also confident and assertive in his approach to women.  And how many here were complaining when Rasputin took three girls to bed?

I could care less how many girls Dylan give his sexual diseases to. I just find him obnoxious and the typical macho Neanerthal no brain type who also could be a potential violent type with no empaty causing a lot of problems in the houses. One thing is sure. He is a huge narcissist. Let's see how things goes.