Just now, thinga69 said:

It could be that she didn't got any satisfaction with Ant, she was very drunk so that could be a issue for her, but her trash talk Ant spelling lies about what happen in bed that to me was a bitch from her. And that's is my whole about this discussion.

I get it that Alsu might had not liked Ant, that's normal, but to me it wasn't his fault or lack of mastery in sex. It was only Alsu's preference.

Alsu is a difficult character , for me she’s a girl making fun of guys , you could see that when she was presenting her outside meeting guys who were English speaking revealing to Kimberly and Grisha what was happening .. my theory is that she was dimly spending outside time with guys to have a good life , cars , clubs , money and so on and that’s why she got fast with serafima and Zhanna . I think she’s a woman playing the men but for me , she was fun to watch when she was around , i considered her one of the interesting to watch . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Alsu is a difficult character , for me she’s a girl making fun of guys , you could see that when she was presenting her outside meeting guys who were English speaking revealing to Kimberly and Grisha what was happening .. my theory is that she was dimly spending outside time with guys to have a good life , cars , clubs , money and so on and that’s why she got fast with serafima and Zhanna . I think she’s a woman playing the men but for me , she was fun to watch when she was around , i considered her one of the interesting to watch . 

She was ready friend of Sera. Was the first apartment that she visited and even bated in the tub with Sera in the bathroom.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You better not find out what he did to his long time ex girlfriend Loraine because you will lose all the respect you might be having for him now .. 

Loraine got what she deserved

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That I can't understand, it's not like she is attractive

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Loraine got what she deserved

That I can't understand, it's not like she is attractive

That's because she had sex on cam. A woman that has sex on cam needs to mess up really big for DD don't like her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

he could tell her that he has had a soft dick problem for years and its not her fault she couldnt get him hard, then she wont feel bad

1. How do you know he didn't? 

2. How do you know she felt bad?

He's the one that has the problem and has been dealing with this issue so I don't get why you put her feelings above everything.

1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

It's just that I think all the guys rlc brings into B7 are narcissistic. They treat single girls with no respect. 

This is a clear sign of projection because this is so obviously not true. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

You fuckers made me scroll past 4? 5 ? full pages of Ants dick problems.... Fuck Off already You 4, 5 guys move on now its been covered on many pages since he got here... we get it ( and don't give a Fuck !!)  and other than the few repeat offenders and scientists having your insightful discussion here on Ants dick and quick love life?? 

please start a new topic  Ant and his Dick Followers

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2