B7 - General Topic 2023 #10 (April)

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's a business, that's why they are here.  rlc was in an all time low so they brought in people that they knew would raise the bar to elevate them for a short period of time.  it will do more harm than good and it will not sustain them in the end in my opinion.

It’s a business and for months we had more than 50% of Barcelona tenants either doing outside life without life inside the apartment and respecting the viewers of sharing their lives and only some nudity . If this is their business , disaster . We have 15+ new participants and only 5-6 have  showed being not cameras shy and all the buzz and talks is about these 5-6  and there are nowadays no comments of the new who have done nothing of special noticing so far when it was a daily MASSIVE MASSIVE complain in comparison to the few that they were doing something . What business they are and what they want to achieve in total , we might be seeing when all are nearly a month in the project . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s a business and for months we had more than 50% of Barcelona tenants either doing outside life without life inside the apartment and respecting the viewers of sharing their lives and only some nudity . If this is their business , disaster . We have 15+ new participants and only 5-6 have  showed being not cameras shy and all the buzz and talks is about these 5-6  and there are nowadays no comments of the new who have done nothing of special noticing so far when it was a daily MASSIVE MASSIVE complain in comparison to the few that they were doing something . What business they are and what they want to achieve in total , we might be seeing when all are nearly a month in the project . 

rlc has always been cyclical in regards to content.  what you see happening now is just part of the cycle.  bringing in the 15+ that you mentioned, perked you right up and the sad thing is that in a few months you will be back to your complaining due to the lack of content.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

rlc has always been cyclical in regards to content.  what you see happening now is just part of the cycle.  bringing in the 15+ that you mentioned, perked you right up and the sad thing is that in a few months you will be back to your complaining due to the lack of content.

I complain only when my IQ is violated .. I don’t complain when girls are shy , I try to accept it . I complain when in front of my monitor , they parade girls like Serafima , Zhanna , Lara and when deleted footage is happening when there’s no reason . I complain for Nelly , Leora and the girls like we had Vera and Una , each for their own reasons .. and I have a LOUD OPINION to say it 😂🤣 As I have a large mouth to PRAISE AND THANK the girls like Ulyana , Harley , Ari , Gloria and Ashley and I will even exaggerate at times because I PERSONALLY GET THE FEELING BY THEM that they respect my euros which are responsible to get paid every month , body language and actions show me that they enjoy being on cameras and for this I praise . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I complain only when my IQ is violated .. I don’t complain when girls are shy , I try to accept it . I complain when in front of my monitor , they parade girls like Serafima , Zhanna , Lara and when deleted footage is happening when there’s no reason . I complain for Nelly , Leora and the girls like we had Vera and Una , each for their own reasons .. and I have a LOUD OPINION to say it 😂🤣 As I have a large mouth to PRAISE AND THANK the girls like Ulyana , Harley , Ari , Gloria and Ashley and I will even exaggerate at times because I PERSONALLY GET THE FEELING BY THEM that they respect my euros which are responsible to get paid every month , body language and actions show me that they enjoy being on cameras and for this I praise . 

so it's the sex that you praise, now i understand what you want to see happening all the time on rlc.  the poor girls that don't provide the sexual content, you want to send them to the curb.  there is no way that the girls like serafima, zhanna, lara, and others that don't provide sexual content have any worth to you but for others these same girls were just fine.  yana for example, she didn't provide any sexual content but i've been missing her since she left!

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

and in the meantime you just criticize and complain and put people down right From the start. AT LEAST ddhm is finding some excitement from the new changes and players   ( and this B7 & B4 party life is exciting compared to months of boring )

You and others get off being critics, moralists and  ...soo fucking tiring !!!   start a Frank Zabba Whiners Club page and see how many follow you   

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so it's the sex that you praise, now i understand what you want to see happening all the time on rlc.  the poor girls that don't provide the sexual content, you want to send them to the curb.  there is no way that the girls like serafima, zhanna, lara, and others that don't provide sexual content have any worth to you but for others these same girls were just fine.  yana for example, she didn't provide any sexual content but i've been missing her since she left!

you miss her tits  not her charming quiet personality...thats sexuality   welcome to the honesty club 

1 minute ago, NotHarley said:

you miss her tits  not her charming quiet personality...thats sexuality   welcome to the honesty club 

this is where you are wrong, her tits were nice but i've seen them before when she was a tenant in b3.  i just like the girl, i think she's exotic and carries herself well.  what's not to like in my opinion!

53 minutes ago, switch said:

probablement une journée à la plage et au bar comme beaucoup viendra bientôt ce printemps et cet été

J'ai eu l'occasion de m'y rendre, cette ville est pétillante, jolie fétarde, bruyante, vivante. Je comprends en ce prés été de profiter de son charme, et que dire des beautés qui déambulent sous les ramblas

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

what rules are they told, dont give away the address of apts on cam, dont talk about the war, and?

No guests under the age of 18 are allowed in a villa/apartment.

Participants must inform guests of the cameras, and the purpose of the cameras.

If a participant has sex with a guest, the participant must obtain the name and contact information of the guest.

Consumption of hard drugs in view of the cameras is prohibited.

No covering the cameras, or changing the camera position.

No distribution of recorded sexual activities on RLC property to another website accessible to the public.

No recording of sexual activities of other participants without their consent.

Participant consents to RLC distributing and selling recordings of him/her on RLC property, without limitation.

And so on. and so forth.....

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, moules said:

No guests under the age of 18 are allowed in a villa/apartment.

Participants must inform guests of the cameras, and the purpose of the cameras.

If a participant has sex with a guest, the participant must obtain the name and contact information of the guest.

Consumption of hard drugs in view of the cameras is prohibited.

No covering the cameras, or changing the camera position.

No distribution of recorded sexual activities on RLC property to another website accessible to the public.

No recording of sexual activities of other participants without their consent.

Participant consents to RLC distributing and selling recordings of him/her on RLC property, without limitation.

And so on. and so forth.....

How they get the contracts? They apply somewhere or are they found and contracts are proposed to them?