33 minutes ago, moules said:

No guests under the age of 18 are allowed in a villa/apartment.

Participants must inform guests of the cameras, and the purpose of the cameras.

If a participant has sex with a guest, the participant must obtain the name and contact information of the guest.

Consumption of hard drugs in view of the cameras is prohibited.

No covering the cameras, or changing the camera position.

No distribution of recorded sexual activities on RLC property to another website accessible to the public.

No recording of sexual activities of other participants without their consent.

Participant consents to RLC distributing and selling recordings of him/her on RLC property, without limitation.

And so on. and so forth.....

LoL

the rules that they break the most.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so it's the sex that you praise, now i understand what you want to see happening all the time on rlc.  the poor girls that don't provide the sexual content, you want to send them to the curb.  there is no way that the girls like serafima, zhanna, lara, and others that don't provide sexual content have any worth to you but for others these same girls were just fine.  yana for example, she didn't provide any sexual content but i've been missing her since she left!

I have stated my opinion REPEATEDLY what I like , let me do it for you once again so you don’t need to bother me again with such posts . 

I watch RLC for the characters and the personalities , I watch RLC to try and understand and analyze these people , what’s driving them to their actions , what’s  their stories behind their smiles , their tears , their ups and downs , I watch RLC because I AM A FAN OF PEOPLE and I am improving personally as I can judge with my own point of view anything that I consider right or wrong the way I JUDGE IT .. 

The sex is simply the CHERRY AT THE TOP OF THE PIE and any nice moment shared of these beautiful ladies , i will praise it and whatever disturbs and violates my IQ will be demolishing it with the worse of my judgment . For any Ashley and Gloria , for any Harley and Ulyana , for any Karol and Masha , girls that very easily share , show and provide the above things ( think simply why of my previous paragraph ) we have the likes of Serafima , Zhanna and Lara ( so as to name the recent ones ) who don’t do as I HAVE CHOSEN TO WATCH RLC , I can’t understand serafima and Zhanna and Lara when they are hiding , when they aren’t sharing , when they fool and VIOLATE MY IQ having a life outside of cameras and not doing anything to justify the RLC presence ( at least Serafima she was naked most of the times so as people watch ass/tits/pussy ) .

Are we ok now ? Are you satisfied and why I watch RLC ? You like it or not , SEX IS AN OBLIGATORY ISSUE for the life of these girls , girls between 20-30 years old when their blood for adventures and experiences is hotter than the core of mount Aetna . So , please , let me see , watch , judge , criticize these people for what they give me as of my choice to watch RLC and then come and make conclusions about me when YOU AREN’T ME and you know nothing about me .

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have stated my opinion REPEATEDLY what I like , let me do it for you once again so you don’t need to bother me again with such posts . 

I watch RLC for the characters and the personalities , I watch RLC to try and understand and analyze these people , what’s driving them to their actions , what’s  their stories behind their smiles , their tears , their ups and downs , I watch RLC because I AM A FAN OF PEOPLE and I am improving personally as I can judge with my own point of view anything that I consider right or wrong the way I JUDGE IT .. 

The sex is simply the CHERRY AT THE TOP OF THE PIE and any nice moment shared of these beautiful ladies , i will praise it and whatever disturbs and violates my IQ will be demolishing it with the worse of my judgment . For any Ashley and Gloria , for any Harley and Ulyana , for any Karol and Masha , girls that very easily share , show and provide the above things ( think simply why of my previous paragraph ) we have the likes of Serafima , Zhanna and Lara ( so as to name the recent ones ) who don’t do as I HAVE CHOSEN TO WATCH RLC , I can’t understand serafima and Zhanna and Lara when they are hiding , when they aren’t sharing , when they fool and VIOLATE MY IQ having a life outside of cameras and not doing anything to justify the RLC presence ( at least Serafima she was naked most of the times so as people watch ass/tits/pussy ) .

Are we ok now ? Are you satisfied and why I watch RLC ? You like it or not , SEX IS AN OBLIGATORY ISSUE for the life of these girls , girls between 20-30 years old when their blood for adventures and experiences is hotter than the core of mount Aetna . So , please , let me see , watch , judge , criticize these people for what they give me as of my choice to watch RLC and then come and make conclusions about me when YOU AREN’T ME and you know nothing about me .

now that's some funny reading!

• Like 1

@NotHarley , don’t want to send you a PM and will speak here publicly , I don’t know if you are a new member or someone who has been hiding for a looooong time , but , you my friend ( allow me to call you like this ) have touched the “ pulse “ of this site and what drives the majority of us here watching .. You have my respect as of your posts , which reflects in most of the meaning the way i think as well . It is a public kudos to me with your very straight and to the bone comments and I am glad that finally there’s a pure English speaker here who can transmit much of the thoughts of the majority ( we are so many foreigners here and so many messages we can’t transmit the right way but out of respect to the rest of the forum members , we try to do in English - obviously much is lost because the vocabulary can’t be the same like our native language ) … keep up with the reasonable posts mister 😇😊🙌👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

now that's some funny reading!

Thank you for taking the time reading and now YOU HAVE NO REASON to present your theories about of what drives me writing and posting . Thank you very much 😸

1 hour ago, markutz1 said:

How they get the contracts? They apply somewhere or are they found and contracts are proposed to them? 

The contracts are agreed to when a participant becomes employed by RLC.  The contracts are standard contracts, whether someone is arriving from Ukraine, or from Barcelona.

I believe many participants are referrals from other participants.  Some may work for businesses that have an affiliation with RLC,  e.g., a Russian owner of a business in Spain that is good friends with the people who manage RLC operations in Barcelona. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

LoL

the rules that they break the most.

From RLC

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance statement

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

@NotHarley , don’t want to send you a PM and will speak here publicly , I don’t know if you are a new member or someone who has been hiding for a looooong time , but , you my friend ( allow me to call you like this ) have touched the “ pulse “ of this site and what drives the majority of us here watching .. You have my respect as of your posts , which reflects in most of the meaning the way i think as well . It is a public kudos to me with your very straight and to the bone comments and I am glad that finally there’s a pure English speaker here who can transmit much of the thoughts of the majority ( we are so many foreigners here and so many messages we can’t transmit the right way but out of respect to the rest of the forum members , we try to do in English - obviously much is lost because the vocabulary can’t be the same like our native language ) … keep up with the reasonable posts mister 😇😊🙌👏👏👏

translation to english is very difficult but I'm Not Harley but thanks for the compliment ... love that line 

( my only regret was to not choose Not Frank Zabba)  

Enjoy the nonsense here  because none of us will make any real sense 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, NotHarley said:

translation to english is very difficult but I'm Not Harley but thanks for the compliment ... love that line 

( my only regret was to not choose Not Frank Zabba)  

Enjoy the nonsense here  because none of us will make any real sense 

We can at least express our opinions and present them , analyze them and justify them with arguments , agreeing or disagreeing , it is another story … there’s no bigger pleasure for me watching people ( in the past I was extremely pissed off ) giving the confused and sad emojis because they HAVE NO ABILITY , NO BALLS , NO CHARISMA , NO IQ to counter answer an opinion shared in a forum … and i am MORE happy than whenever we are saying anything that makes sense in this forum , there are dozens of people who would contribute and share also an opinion  and when Harley Fatboy aka Frank Zabba is presenting his negativity , there are the 5-6 usual suspect who would back up his posts and simply makes his thinking more laughable since they can’t  even S-P-E-L-L a letter so as to write / post /express anything here … cowards hiding behind emojis because they lack freedom of speech and intelligence 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1