2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I gather that psycho boy has invaded the girls party.

I am  sure  Dylan was watching them on his phone, and as soon as they were having lesbian sex, he came over to join in and 

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I gather that psycho boy has invaded the girls party.

Yes, the dickhead showed up and ruined the lesbian sex.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Le Maître montre peut-être à Anthony ce qu'il manque en faisant partie de ce trio… chance perdue .. 

Le Maitre :  quel adjectif , c'est du n'importe quoi , je lui reconnais tout ce que l'on veut sur ses performances mais de là à lui attribué un tel titre 

Moi quand je vois ce trio deux fois , cela suffit , il n'y a plus aucun charme  alors la prochaine fois je zappe 

Meme maintenant, la bate de Aziza est plus sympa à regarder et dommage que Shantal ne nous ait pas fait participer à sa bate sous la tente et à son excitation 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am  sure  Dylan was watching them on his phone, and as soon as they were having lesbian sex, he came over to join in and 

Yes, the dickhead showed up and ruined the lesbian sex.

Hahahaha...nothing has changed on RLC...girls hiding, out all night, tents, couples regrets, guys barging in on girls...exact same shit.  Im sure that the happy Greek shill has a positive spin on all of it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Hahahaha... rien n'a changé sur RLC... les filles se cachent, sortent toute la nuit, les tentes, les regrets des couples, les mecs font irruption chez les filles... exactement la même merde. Je suis sûr que l'heureux complice grec a une tournure positive sur tout cela.

J'aime ton expression  " d'heureux complice grec " ;  il se reconnaitra 

That was interesting.   This is 100% speculation but I think that Dylan and the girl he fucked more than once (I don't remember who is who of the two girls) agreed that he should arrive when they were warmed up and Ant was asleep. The last thing he said to the girls before they went down to their bedrooms was "Let's go". Just after he had spent some time in the guestroom toilet with one of them.
But what I see as the big surprise was that one of the girls left. To me it seemed like she did not like it that rough with the very hard spankings and the hard core fucking. I can be wrong ofc.
But one thing I noticed about her when she was with Ant was that she like to cuddle and is more of a romantic type (or at least was with him). She even stayed the night and fell asleep with Ant. Something I doubt she would ever do with Dylan.

An interesting night.

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Hahahaha...nothing has changed on RLC...girls hiding, out all night, tents, couples regrets, guys barging in on girls...exact same shit.  Im sure that the happy Greek shill has a positive spin on all of it.

Not a positive spin, but it seems like people are watching which is what RLC I assume wants.  I am still waiting on action from Val and Jul.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Not a positive spin, but it seems like people are watching which is what RLC I assume wants.  I am still waiting on action from Val and Jul.

RLC suckered a bunch of peole into subs with their so called overhaul...those suckers will make the best of it for a little while.

• Upvote 2

. I really don't like his attitude ... Maybe the girls wanted to have fun just the two of them , but he decided to impose himself, making his arrogant entrance as usual as if the girls are "HIS" ... Sorry for his fans ... but I can't ... I don't know why he makes a very hard slap each and every time ... And I hope he won't impose himself every night ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

That was interesting.   This is 100% speculation but I think that Dylan and the girl he fucked more than once (I don't remember who is who of the two girls) agreed that he should arrive when they were warmed up and Ant was asleep. The last thing he said to the girls before they went down to their bedrooms was "Let's go". Just after he had spent some time in the guestroom toilet with one of them.
But what I see as the big surprise was that one of the girls left. To me it seemed like she did not like it that rough with the very hard spankings and the hard core fucking. I can be wrong ofc.
But one thing I noticed about her when she was with Ant was that she like to cuddle and is more of a romantic type (or at least was with him). She even stayed the night and fell asleep with Ant. Something I doubt she would ever do with Dylan.

An interesting night.

literally when they was in bathroom they say something like nice show and "you will lick us when we sleep to woke up in the morning" and "the second time we will suck your dick in the morning". staged 100%

• Upvote 4