Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #13

Pete1960

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yeah, what is wrong with using a real cock. Paul can be easily replaced by fake cocks - so fucking sad. Other than his creamy milk (cum) offering why even have Paul there? Bring in guys like @Gregg that would gladly do anal on Leora.

I'll second that

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then don’t watch it , but if you mention  details , it means that in a way you are watching . I never said I don’t watch Leora , there are times I will tune in to see what’s  going on but it’s very long the times that I remember when I would check this apartment for the adult entertainment side . This apartment ( Leora and Paul ) is interested for me whenever anything not of daily routine might happen . I will log in to see what Leora maybe is watching on her laptop so as to see what’s the interest on it , this might take seconds .. or when she has a position that she might have dragged herself and see what’s on her mobile ( checking the RLC site perhaps or whatever ) … all the rest , I am not interested as it’s not something exciting me ..

I always speak for others according to my personal opinion , isn’t this forum built for that ? To speak about others ? If you mean that I speak about other forum members , simply quote posts that I do this . If I am smart or not , I am just an extreme social life person due to the nature of my job and I am indeed a “ judge “ of characters because I am dealing daily in my job routine life with more than 20-30 people of a variety of ages , political beliefs , social status ( wealthy , struggling , refugee style , divorced , single , married , many children , no children and older ones ) and I HAVE A VERY GOOD KNOWLEDGE of how people think . This experience that in a way I have , I try to use it here . Whoever doesn’t agree or find my thoughts stupid , extreme , whatever , I have asked repeatedly to put me in their ignore list to “ save “ themselves for someone like me .. but they keep answering me back .. 

I will of course state how people should live ( but they SHOULD NEVER EVER DO AS OF MY OPINION BUT SIMPLY DO WHATEVER IT IS RIGHT ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS ) in my opinion because i am watching these people and I care that they are happy , successful in their lives , smiley , healthy and prospering . Why someone can say “ Leora put a pair of glasses to watch better than struggling to watch “ and I can’t say “ Leora needs to go out in the nature , walk and be more active than wake up at 13:00 , be out of the apartment for 2-3 hours and then the whole day back in her prison “ .. am I doing it for me or just to express IN MY OPINION THAT THIS is much better than laying down the whole day on her bed and in front of her portal devices ? 

I AM A “ LOVER “ of the human race and I only want to see happy , smiley , healthy people and live in a world that the good will of everyone triumphs and comes out strong , sincere and honest than fake , laziness and ignorance towards others . I might be romantic and have no idea how the world we are all living is  but I am not changing my principles and the things I believe for life and people for anyone or anything who happens to disagree with me , considering me an idiot or whatever . And for my opinions and beliefs , I will use this part  of the web to communicate my thoughts because they mostly have to do with all of those people that I admire and respect for the job they have chosen to do . 

Ddhm have you read war and peace its alot shorter than you comments😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

Entièrement d'accord avec toi , mais alors pourquoi avoir choisi cette inutile qu'est Paul ?

I think they have known each other from high school days and perhaps both shy and nervous around others. Such a terrible match up from the start and can't seem to break apart. It appears that they need each other for whatever reasons but Paul needs Leora (a mother to him) more than Leora needs Paul (an understanding man in her life - 🤣). Only they know why they need and love each other. Us outsiders just don't see the connection and why Leora accepts his "do nothing boring life". As is right now with RLC - Leora is a stay-at-home, work-from-home mother/wife to Paul while having sex with her son/husband - 🤣🤣🤣. In all appearances that is what it looks like to me. Paul is just a grown up child.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Je pense qu'ils se connaissent depuis le lycée et qu'ils sont peut-être à la fois timides et nerveux avec les autres. Un tel match terrible depuis le début et ne semble pas pouvoir se séparer. Il semble qu'ils aient besoin l'un de l'autre pour quelque raison que ce soit, mais Paul a plus besoin de Leora (une mère pour lui) que Leora n'a besoin de Paul (un homme compréhensif dans sa vie -  🤣 ). Eux seuls savent pourquoi ils ont besoin et s'aiment. Nous, les étrangers, ne voyons tout simplement pas le lien et pourquoi Leora accepte sa "vie ennuyeuse sans rien faire". Comme c'est le cas actuellement avec RLC - Leora est une mère/épouse au foyer qui travaille à domicile pour Paul tout en ayant des relations sexuelles avec son fils/mari -  🤣 🤣 🤣 . Sous toutes les apparences, c'est ce qu'il me semble. Paul n'est qu'un enfant adulte.

Elle ne peut pas passer sa vie a lui torché le cul et s' ennuyer dans cette vie de merde  qu'elle mène avec un mec qui n’exprime aucun sentiment et de reconnaissance ?

14 minutes ago, Anode said:

Elle ne peut pas passer sa vie a lui torché le cul et s' ennuyer dans cette vie de merde  qu'elle mène avec un mec qui n’exprime aucun sentiment et de reconnaissance ?

We see it. But does she? Probably not or she has serious insecurities to make any changes to her sad boring life with Paul.

• Sad 1

il y a 10 minutes, Anode a dit :

Elle ne peut pas passer sa vie à lui torché le cul et s'ennuyer dans cette vie de merde qu'elle mène avec un mec qui n'exprime aucun sentiment et de  reconnaissance ?

Je te dirais plutôt que Paul a un problème de dans sa tète ,il ne sait jamais ou il va  ,constamment entrain de chercher ces affaires , rejoint Leora dans son lit attendant une gâterie  , et toujours a se faire attendre quand ils sortent ou tourne en rond dans l'appartement quand il ne sait plus

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Je te dirais plutôt que Paul a un problème de dans sa tète ,il ne sait jamais ou il va  ,constamment entrain de chercher ces affaires , rejoint Leora dans son lit attendant une gâterie  , et toujours a se faire attendre quand ils sortent ou tourne en rond dans l'appartement quand il ne sait plus

That is because he is a lost cause. Leora needs to give her head a shake and wake the fuck up.

• Sad 1

J'ai remarqué aussi ces mimiques quand il joue avec Éva et aussi de jouet du piano sur Leora avec ces doigts , de scruter chaque parcelle de l'appartement du regard comme si il était traqué, ces regards agressifs sur les cameras et puis mettre des lunettes de soleil a minuit dans une chambre sans lumière ,oui pour moi Paul a une défficience  mental lourde peut être que c'est la raison que Leora le materne

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora sait comment est Paul et Paul sait comment Leora ET 

Ils sont jumeaux 

S'ils sont jumeaux ,et bien je prefere Leora nul que Paul tout a habillé et de loin !!

• Haha 2