B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I've only seen her use  vibrators so far

ok thanks johnny0692!  i was thinking where has johnny0692 been?  then i seen that you posted something yesterday and i was glad to see that.  hope all is well with you sir!

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ok thanks johnny0692!  i was thinking where has johnny0692 been?  then i seen that you posted something yesterday and i was glad to see that.  hope all is well with you sir!

Yep all good here, I was on holidays for a few weeks and now I've cut back on my time on RLC and the forum

• Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)
10 hours ago, studev3131 said:

With B1 down for an unknown period of time more focus on b2.  Has this girl Liza done anything in the few weeks that she's been here.  

Liza and Lara are using RLC resources , they don’t have any actual interest in the project other than free rent .. It is a pity to be honest because it took much time for RLC and lots if failures to find good tenants abdcsucred resurrecting the villa abc when they did that , they have COMPLETELY lost the 2 major downtown apartments apart from Ari who can’t be all the time either in B5 or at the villas .  She’s now maybe enjoying some time with Samson outside , let’s hope that this girl will find 2-3 people to interact while in the current location , it is a pity when she looks being a really dedicated to whatever obligations she believes she has as part of her job, not to have at least one ☝️ c her roommates being able to do things together or have a decent communication inside the apartment apart from sharing some really few hours together with the other 2 . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Liza and Lara are using RLC resources , they don’t have any actual interest in the project other than free rent ..It is a pity to be honest because it took much time for RLC and lots if failures to find good tenants abdcsucred resurrecting the villa abc when they did that , they have COMPLETELY lost the 2 major downtown apartments apart from Ari who can’t be all the time either in B5 or at the villas .  She’s now maybe enjoying some time with Samson outside , let’s hope that this girl will find 2-3 people to interact while in the current location , it is a pity when she looks being a really dedicated to whatever obligations she believes she has as part of her job, not to have at least one 

You should have ended there to answer the question. But you need to blabber on for some reason. :confused:

• Upvote 1