B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, Slow said:

General question (these are NOT my thoughts):

It seems that

- if a guy fucks girl in open cam he's ok (imagine if he fucks many ... he becomes a star)

- if a girl fucks a guy in open cam she's no good (more than one, she's a slut)

- if she's lesbian, well, she's lost anyway.

I guess that also may explain the difficulty in finding "english speaking" (or non-eastern) girls participating to RLC while an Italian guy, apparently, is easier to find. 

Do you agree?

it's just meaningless sex and that's all.  most of the tenants have boyfriends and girlfriends.  they are just here to make a paycheck and put on shows and that's it.

i today's society sex doesn't mean a thing, it's just emotionless sex.

3 hours ago, Slow said:

It seems that

- if a guy fucks girl in open cam he's ok (imagine if he fucks many ... he becomes a star)

I guess that also may explain the difficulty in finding "english speaking" (or non-eastern) girls participating to RLC while an Italian guy, apparently, is easier to find. 

Do you agree?

If a guy ducks a ton of girls, I consider him a slut, a lucky slut, but a slut. I call Dylan a skank which kind of means the same thing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slow said:

It seems that

Do you agree?

you forgot to add  or   Do You Care ? !!!

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it's just meaningless sex and that's all.  most of the tenants have boyfriends and girlfriends.  they are just here to make a paycheck and put on shows and that's it.

i today's society sex doesn't mean a thing, it's just emotionless sex.

well good sex has plenty of emotion ..try it sometime 

I do however  somewhat agree and understand  your point here in RLC land 

12 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

well good sex has plenty of emotion ..try it sometime 

I do however  somewhat agree and understand  your point here in RLC land 

when you truly care about someone and you have sex with them, that is when it's good, emotional sex.  sex between sex workers is emotionless sex.  it's a job for them "get her done" so to speak.

if you understand my point in rlc land, please tell me what you think that is.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

when you truly care about someone and you have sex with them, that is when it's good, emotional sex.  sex between sex workers is emotionless sex.  it's a job for them "get her done" so to speak.

i you understand my point in rlc land, please tell me what you think that is.

basically them being in a sexualized Voyeur pay site creates show sex potential and being horny in all these sexualized parties and loose and uninhibited moods ( boozed up for example , normal horny for example ) so just like in Real Life they get their Rocks off .. wham bam thank you  mam or you 2 douchebags that seem to be around all the fucking time ...you will have to do ......

oh wait ! I just bought my new Briggs and Stratten multi stroke, battery powered, wizz bang, Pussy Puncher ...so ya emotional sex with myself  will be better than 2 minutes of smelling pigs from next door   

thats sorta what you meant right ??  ( the North Americans will like the Briggs and Stratten reference ) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

basically them being in a sexualized Voyeur pay site creates show sex potential and being horny in all these sexualized parties and loose and uninhibited moods ( boozed up for example , normal horny for example ) so just like in Real Life they get their Rocks off .. wham bam thank you  mam or you 2 douchebags that seem to be around all the fucking time ...you will have to do ......

oh wait ! I just bought my new Briggs and Stratten multi stroke, battery powered, wizz bang, Pussy Puncher ...so ya emotional sex with myself  will be better than 2 minutes of smelling pigs from next door   

thats sorta what you meant right ??  ( the North Americans will like the Briggs and Stratten reference ) 

spot on!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

If a guy ducks a ton of girls, I consider him a slut, a lucky slut, but a slut. I call Dylan a skank which kind of means the same thing. 

If a guy fucks a lot of girls he is not a slut, he is slut maker