B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

37 minutes ago, pajero said:

excuse pas 23h51 mais bien 00h51 cam2.3

That is not an evidence of a no to sex. Yes she said no but it could be so many different things she said no to. Just after he showed her his phone and she laughed.

1 hour ago, switch said:

this is why she need to be drunk or be under the substance for forget the cameras

When they had sex , she was sober and had rested … there was no alcohol involved , it was pure fun and she liked it .. I think last night she wanted and she had no problem but as I kept on saying , maybe she has her period .. and she told him “ tomorrow “ … once masturbating , having sex or whatever adult content , it will happen again… let’s see when . 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What!!!    Wait ..... good things, good vibes, good chemistry at B4 / B7 villas and Nelly+Bogdan are still around ..... no, can't be. 🙉

As you see , Nelly and Bogdan participate only at BBQ moments , Nelly and Bogdan hardly ever join anything in B4 , in B7 they will occasionally participate , mostly they prefer staying in their “ house / room “… I will say it once again , I truly believe that because of the presence of the two , ALL of the tenants they think a bit more of their behavior not because they have told them that they should be “ cautious “ , it is just that your “ bosses “ happens to be roommates also and the mind “ indicates “ to behave accordingly .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As you see , Nelly and Bogdan participate only at BBQ moments , Nelly and Bogdan hardly ever join anything in B4 , in B7 they will occasionally participate , mostly they prefer staying in their “ house / room “… I will say it once again , I truly believe that because of the presence of the two , ALL of the tenants they think a bit more of their behavior not because they have told them that they should be “ cautious “ , it is just that your “ bosses “ happens to be roommates also and the mind “ indicates “ to behave accordingly .. 

I just don't know why most of the parties happen in B7. Only N&B have budget to throw parties?

Aziza joue un drôle de jeu, attention a sa réaction de frustration, elle aurait dû mettre un stop tout de suite, il pourrait être violent...

Si elle voulait re baiser avec lui, elle l'aurait fait depuis longtemps... Hier toute la nuit par exemple

Des fois, il l'amuse d'autres fois, il l'agace.

Tani , n'apprécie pas cet énergumène, elle l'a fait savoir à Aziza

Autre chose, j'ai peur qu'Aziza se poudre le nez:sad:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I just don't know why most of the parties happen in B7. Only N&B have budget to throw parties?

As you see , since the new additions , lots and lots of things have  changed ..they are kind of having asked the people to spend more time outside their rooms , interact  as much as possible , socialize and throw gatherings and events .. just think of isolated Kimberly and the two girls before her who were just coming once - twice per week in the room to just stay on their phones … N&B for me are the people behind whatever is happening as they are the “ mean “ between RLC administrators and management in Barcelona and the rest of the colleagues .. imagine then how much explosive it must have been when they decided to delete the footage between Aziza & Bogdan  .. 

It's time for tani to get the fuck out,she clearly doesn't want to be there,she's barely home,hardly interacts with any of the guests and that bate that she does to say that she's 'doing her job' is insulting!!!! I liked Tani,but she's run her course at RLC!!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As you see , since the new additions , lots and lots of things have  changed ..they are kind of having asked the people to spend more time outside their rooms , interact  as much as possible , socialize and throw gatherings and events .. just think of isolated Kimberly and the two girls before her who were just coming once - twice per week in the room to just stay on their phones … N&B for me are the people behind whatever is happening as they are the “ mean “ between RLC administrators and management in Barcelona and the rest of the colleagues .. imagine then how much explosive it must have been when they decided to delete the footage between Aziza & Bogdan  .. 

everything else okay?

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

It's time for tani to get the fuck out,she clearly doesn't want to be there,she's barely home,hardly interacts with any of the guests and that bate that she does to say that she's 'doing her job' is insulting!!!! I liked Tani,but she's run her course at RLC!!

maybe Tani has more resistance to the monkey virus, not everyone gets the flu you know

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

When they had sex , she was sober and had rested … there was no alcohol involved , it was pure fun and she liked it .. I think last night she wanted and she had no problem but as I kept on saying , maybe she has her period .. and she told him “ tomorrow “ … once masturbating , having sex or whatever adult content , it will happen again… let’s see when . 

I think she had smoked some cannabis with him 

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

exactly, it's 2 or 3 weeks i am saying that but i have a good hope the friend guest of gloria and ashley of B7 will replace her soon

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, switch said:

exactly, it's 2 or 3 weeks i am saying that but i have a good hope the friend guest of gloria and ashley of B7 will replace her soon

but what is she doing wrong?, should she be playing the same stupid games as Aziz or stupidly twisting her ass like Zara and Dana, I think she is way above the rest by not getting under one of the monkeys, when it's time for her to go it's just not because she wants nothing to do with those two monkeys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2