B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

This is the second evening where Dylan and Aziza have a sexual encounter where he receives text messages which he promptly shows to her.  These must be from someone they both know.  And someone significant enough that he doesn't ignore the messages.

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

If he really caresabout her, he would stay at her side ... and sleep ! 

He only cares to fuck but it doesn’t mean that sleeping next to her without sex , suddenly he wants to marry her .. she knows she has fucked the B7 girls and she’s fine with that , she likes him because he is a fun character and they can share good times .. I don’t know how difficult is for people here to understand that the most important for all those people who share and met there is to have and enjoy good company .. look how many things are happening as soon as there’s good vibes and chemistry  amongst the majority of b4/B7 tenants .. Aziza and Ashley like Dylan for whatever he is , I don’t know how more clear this can be seen . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

This is the second evening where Dylan and Aziza have a sexual encounter where he receives text messages which he promptly shows to her.  These must be from someone they both know.  And someone significant enough that he doesn't ignore the messages.

He was just translating to her because they can’t communicate good in English .. he was writing i believe with live  translation .. I don’t think anyone was texting .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s smiling and enjoying the attention , all the rest is just a nice teasing / warming up game to make it even nicer and enjoyable .. if nothing happens is not because she doesn’t want but most probably female monthly reasons .. 

I try that with Mrs Naga...Doesn't work because we both fall asleep after about 30 secs...😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He was just translating to her because they can’t communicate good in English .. he was writing i believe with live  translation .. I don’t think anyone was texting .

Oh, okay.  That makes sense.

Just now, moules said:

Oh, okay.  That makes sense.

I don’t say that you might be wrong though but it simply didn’t look to me like there were messages 😇 and that’s just my personal interpretation of what  happened . 

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I try that with Mrs Naga...Doesn't work because we both fall asleep after about 30 secs...😏

You have had with Mrs.Naga thousands of beautiful moments like this , if once or twice she’s now ( and you ) fall asleep , I think it’s more than accepted 😏😉

• Haha 1