B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

46 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So it's: "No but come and lay in my bed"?   nahhh dude thats naive.  As mentioned before. She's playing hard to get. She knows exactly what he wants and if she did not want it she would have said NO to him getting into her bed.

He can lay in her bed and not necessarily have sex ... 

2 hours ago, moules said:

This is the second evening where Dylan and Aziza have a sexual encounter where he receives text messages which he promptly shows to her.  These must be from someone they both know.  And someone significant enough that he doesn't ignore the messages.

RLC bosses with instructions

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Zara does her dance shows in her bedroom but the cam placement is so bad there that you can barely get any good shots of her.

I've complained to RLC directly about the lousy camera angles in this room but nothing happened.

7 hours ago, moules said:

This is the second evening where Dylan and Aziza have a sexual encounter where he receives text messages which he promptly shows to her.  These must be from someone they both know.  And someone significant enough that he doesn't ignore the messages.

Skrmbillede2023-04-22kl_09_02_53.png.214e0fcdbdef3116fece51117a5b15be.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Also I don’t see anything in the replays

it's the ill wish of a few people here trying to tell you this but it doesn't have much value like the garage and toilet stories but the games have lasted long enough now, time for them to leave

• Thanks 1