B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

11 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Did they have sex? I can’t tell if people are talking what happened or what they want to happen or what?

no nothing, I do not know what game Aziza playing with him , just another cock teaser

he will get tired of that game soon i think and will be back to ashley and gloria

his only chance to fuck her again it's to get her drunk or be under the substance like the last time

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, switch said:

no niente, non so a che gioco gioca Aziza con lui, solo un altro rompicapo

presto si stancherà di quel gioco penso e tornerà da Ashley e Gloria

la sua unica possibilità di fotterla di nuovo è farla ubriacare o essere sotto la sostanza come l'ultima volta

Lei vuole scopare, ma le telecamere la frenano, conversazione tra’ Dylan e un amico al telefono.

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Lei vuole scopare, ma le telecamere la frenano, conversazione tra’ Dylan e un amico al telefono.

this is why she need to be drunk or be under the substance for forget the cameras

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, moules said:

This is the second evening where Dylan and Aziza have a sexual encounter where he receives text messages which he promptly shows to her.  These must be from someone they both know.  And someone significant enough that he doesn't ignore the messages.

No it's a translation app as they do not understand each other.

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

He can lay in her bed and not necessarily have sex ... 

Sure BUT she knew exatly what he wanted. SO she's teasing him which is not very nice. She should rather just tell him to go home if she don't want anything to do with him.

12 hours ago, pajero said:

si a 23h51 cam2.3

Again where did she say no? There's nothing on cam as you said. This is a recording of cam 2.3 23h51 and NOTHING. Because at that point they were at the Balcony where there's no sound ;))

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

He only cares to fuck but it doesn’t mean that sleeping next to her without sex , suddenly he wants to marry her .. she knows she has fucked the B7 girls and she’s fine with that , she likes him because he is a fun character and they can share good times .. I don’t know how difficult is for people here to understand that the most important for all those people who share and met there is to have and enjoy good company .. look how many things are happening as soon as there’s good vibes and chemistry  amongst the majority of b4/B7 tenants .. Aziza and Ashley like Dylan for whatever he is , I don’t know how more clear this can be seen . 

What!!!    Wait ..... good things, good vibes, good chemistry at B4 / B7 villas and Nelly+Bogdan are still around ..... no, can't be. 🙉

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Encore une fois, où a-t-elle dit non ? Il n'y a rien sur la caméra comme vous l'avez dit. Ceci est un enregistrement de la cam 2.3 23h51 et RIEN. Parce qu'à ce moment-là ils étaient au Balcon où il n'y a pas de son ;))

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

excuse pas 23h51 mais bien 00h51 cam2.3