B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but what is she doing wrong?, should she be playing the same stupid games as Aziz or stupidly twisting her ass like Zara and Dana, I think she is way above the rest by not getting under one of the monkeys, when it's time for her to go it's just not because she wants nothing to do with those two monkeys.

she spend 70 % of her time now outside the villa with the boyfriend, many nights she is not here

is it enough for you ! oh sorry you can see only the free cameras...

meet that new boyfriend was the worse thing could happen for us

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, switch said:

she spend 70 % of her time now outside the villa with the boyfriend, many nights she is not here

is it enough for you ! oh sorry you can see only the free cameras...

ah the arguments are over and you're going to act hateful and you're wrong too, I'm not participating and drop out here

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

ah the arguments are over and you're going to act hateful and you're wrong too, I'm not participating and drop out here

you are a weird guy, you are talking about thing you don't know because you don't have access to the pay cameras so better to stay quiet in your case

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, switch said:

you are a weird guy, you are talking about thing you don't know because you don't have access to the pay cameras so better to stay quiet in your case

I have full access to the cams and replay but I can't see your messages from now on, welcome to ignore

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

everything else okay?

34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe Tani has more resistance to the monkey virus, not everyone gets the flu you know

It’s a pity referring to the two male tenants as “ monkeys “ , to me , it isn’t only insulting , it is a racist comment like the ones happening at sports events (  basketball and football mostly ) with the negative famous “ ugh,ugh , ugh “ shouts .. the question is simple .. Why do you hate these two guys ? Have they done something to hurt you PERSONALLY ? Do they insult something on you hurting your feelings , personality or life attitude ? And maybe more important , what differentiates you of you that you are also a man THAT YOU AREN’T A MONKEY ? What are you doing different - if you like to share of course - ? I think the characterization “ MONKEYS “ would be a reason for anytime you post something like this for your post to be deleted  or at least “ being reviewed “ by the administrators  but I am not the site’s “ jury “ … from my side , it is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE the way you post for these two guys . 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, switch said:

I think she had smoked some cannabis with him 

Weed is fine every now and then , everyday use isn’t good for whatever I know but I have also never made a single joint so I might not be the best to have an opinion about that.. I think she slept , sobered , rested , Dylan went to sleep and surprisingly found her on his bed , the rest is history .. I honestly believe that Ashley really enjoys the guy as a person and Aziza finds him interesting and funny to be around him as he gives her nice feelings in a rather complexity personality that I think she is ( if you notice , she wears always the same pair of shoes when she joins a party , kind of wanting to “ show “ comfort or something ) with many ups and downs ( the girl had absolutely no interest for two months and now she’s really pleasant and nice to watch , at least for me ) 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Weed is fine every now and then , everyday use isn’t good for whatever I know but I have also never made a single joint so I might not be the best to have an opinion about that.. I think she slept , sobered , rested , Dylan went to sleep and surprisingly found her on his bed , the rest is history .. I honestly believe that Ashley really enjoys the guy as a person and Aziza finds him interesting and funny to be around him as he gives her nice feelings in a rather complexity personality that I think she is ( if you notice , she wears always the same pair of shoes when she joins a party , kind of wanting to “ show “ comfort or something ) with many ups and downs ( the girl had absolutely no interest for two months and now she’s really pleasant and nice to watch , at least for me ) 

that help to be more relaxed with what i know about that but i am not a expert on that point, i don't smoke

Just now, switch said:

that help to be more relaxed with what i know about that but i am not a expert on that point, i don't smoke

I had a girlfriend that she was brain cell affected 😂🤣 as she was smiling for nearly 15 years .. I am a good boy and managed to make her stop 😂🤣😂🤣 .. the stories I have heard from her and the things I got to know has been one of the best experiences I have ever lived in my life ( the girl was 27 -smoking since being 12 then - , I was 35 ) 

UN joint t'assomme alors 5/6/7 dans la journée plus d'autres substances, c'est une belle fille (elle le sait), elle se détruit les neurones:triste:

J'la vois comme une poule de luxe, pour messieurs hauts placés, surtout ce soir ; ça va changer du pitre

Sort elle avec Tani ?

1 hour ago, Veritas said:

Aziza joue un drôle de jeu, attention a sa réaction de frustration, elle aurait dû mettre un stop tout de suite, il pourrait être violent...

Si elle voulait re baiser avec lui, elle l'aurait fait depuis longtemps... Hier toute la nuit par exemple

Des fois, il l'amuse d'autres fois, il l'agace.

Tani , n'apprécie pas cet énergumène, elle l'a fait savoir à Aziza

Autre chose, j'ai peur qu'Aziza se poudre le nez:sad:

She should listen to Tani ... Don't trust that guy !  High all day long ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She should listen to Tani ... Don't trust that guy !  High all day long ... 

I can assume she has access to the cams and replay so she can see for herself. I regularly see the residents looking at others