B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

@Boing wrote:

I think so. Then the boy realized who he was dealing with and "abandoned" them

There have been girls in GoV who have pulled the same crap over and over again for the sake of a show. This guy realised it comparatively quickly. 

Well, now the question is whether B1 must be written off again. Why can't RLC find some more suitable girls for this flat? I guess it won't be as worse as with Serafima, but I just can't stand this teasing show crap anymore. 

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There have been girls in GoV who have pulled the same crap over and over again for the sake of a show. This guy realised it comparatively quickly. 

Well, now the question is whether B1 must be written off again. Why can't RLC find some more suitable girls for this flat? I guess it won't be as worse as with Serafima, but I just can't stand this teasing show crap anymore. 

he might have realized that after severina told him it wasn't free 🤷‍♂️

24 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he might have realized that after severina told him it wasn't free 🤷‍♂️

Did the girls really say that? RLC is so fucked up. The best thing RLC can do now is to restart casting for B1 and look for better girls. 

No matter, in the end you can only have respect when a guy reflects for a moment and says goodbye in a friendly manner. Why should he let the girls make a fool of him? 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Did the girls really say that? RLC is so fucked up. The best thing RLC can do now is to restart casting for B1 and look for better girls. 

No matter, in the end you can only have respect when a guy reflects for a moment and says goodbye in a friendly manner. Why should he let the girls make a fool of him? 

I didn't hear her say that but someone posted that she told him that when he was trying to look up severina skirt when she was teasing him 🤷‍♂️

just another pair of tease girls 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Non l'ho sentita dire questo, ma qualcuno ha postato che lei gli ha detto che quando stava cercando di guardare in alto la gonna Severina lei lo stava prendendo in giro 🤷‍♂️

solo un altro paio di ragazze stuzzicanti 🤷‍♂️

Basta che ascolti la conversazione che ha avuto al telefono prima. Un ragazzo ha pagato per vedere le sue tette