B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is just a lack of respect to the subscribers. I don't follow her and for the little that I watched from her I believe you right. 

After the big update is time for RLC to do a good clean up. B2 needs to get rid of Lara and Liza, Valerya & Dio must go and Cheryl & Nikolas must get their shit together.

Sure that if after 2/3 weeks of 15 tenants, perhaps, 4 or 5 are saved i would say that for rlc it was a worse failure than when they sent away V&U and all the other girls in Barcelona. Now we find ourselves with 2 couples similar to V&U and some girls who are obviously there just to show up.

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

I hope I'm mistaken, but with time passing by, Shantal seems to be getting more prude and aware of the cameras instead of less (not even a shower in the dark this morning).

Not a good sign... I would care less if she wasn't one of the sexiest girls on the site... But this is getting frustrating.

I like her :biggrin:

She's not so shy if tou look really what she does 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sure that if after 2/3 weeks of 15 tenants, perhaps, 4 or 5 are saved i would say that for rlc it was a worse failure than when they sent away V&U and all the other girls in Barcelona. Now we find ourselves with 2 couples similar to V&U and some girls who are obviously there just to show up.

V&D are worst than V&U.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

A few days ago on the 20th at 02:20  she was sitting up in bed legs open scratching an itch.

Sorry for some reason the replay link doesn't want to work

Il y a 3 heures, moos54 a dit :

I like her too, no mistake. Shantal exudes a great sensual vibe... Only I think she is less prude off cam than on cam for some reason.

And because she isn't always a total prude, I get sucked in again, watching out for a one-second boob or pussy slip per hour... If she were never showing anything at all, I would just not watch her at all and be done with her, and have peace of mind. But this way is really getting on my nerves... So much so that I might give up. Others already did.

Il y a 2 heures, johnny0692 a dit :

A few days ago on the 20th at 02:20  she was sitting up in bed legs open scratching an itch.

Sorry for some reason the replay link doesn't want to work

That's the trouble with Shantal: she is camera-shy in general, but once in a blue moon, you get a great shot at a sublime naked body for a few seconds at best, then prudishness for several hours again. 

Just enough flashes to not make me give up completely... Yet. But I'm getting to that point...

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

That's the trouble with Shantal: she is camera-shy in general, but once in a blue moon, you get a great shot at a sublime naked body for a few seconds at best, then prudishness for several hours again. 

Just enough flashes to not make me give up completely... Yet. But I'm getting to that point...

8 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I like her too, no mistake. Shantal exudes a great sensual vibe... Only I think she is less prude off cam than on cam for some reason.

And because she isn't always a total prude, I get sucked in again, watching out for a one-second boob or pussy slip per hour... If she were never showing anything at all, I would just not watch her at all and be done with her, and have peace of mind. But this way is really getting on my nerves... So much so that I might give up. Others already did.

The funniest thing with her is to see that she turns off the light in the bathroom but that she shows herself naked in full light in the bedroom showing us her beautiful breasts and her hairy pussy 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 7 minutes, moos54 a dit :

The funniest thing with her is to see that she turns off the light in the bathroom but that she shows herself naked in full light in the bedroom showing us her beautiful breasts and her hairy pussy 😁

True, but only for a few seconds maximum each time. Not long enough to... You know... 😕

Watching Shantal now, and I keep getting the impression that she is getting more prude, hiding more as time goes by, rather then less. 

You'd hope she's getting more used to the cams, but it seems the opposite is happening... 😞

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Watching Shantal now, and I keep getting the impression that she is getting more prude, hiding more as time goes by, rather then less. 

You'd hope she's getting more used to the cams, but it seems the opposite is happening... 😞

For a girl as prudish and shy as you seem to describe her, she is still naked on her bed 😁
If you want to see a real prude and shy girl, just watch Valerya 😉🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 19 minutes, moos54 a dit :

For a girl as prudish and shy as you seem to describe her, she is still naked on her bed 😁
If you want to see a real prude and shy girl, just watch Valerya 😉🤣

Under the covers (at least with the best parts covered, though obviously unclothed). And she is more careful when slipping into / out of her nightshirt than she used to be.

She is probably used to always sleeping naked, and can't sleep well with clothes (just like me). That may be the only reason we get to see her somewhat naked, but usually with the best bits covered. It's really down to hoping for a (very) quick flash now and then.

As for Valerya: she seems to be a totally hopeless case. But even if she showed more, I'd not be all that attracted to her. Shantal is a lot more interesting, but also more frustrating to watch, for that very reason...

Edit: and now I missed her changing clothes because I was typing here, aargh! Did I miss anything interesting?