B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

46 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Finally, indeed! 🙂

I wonder who gave the "sad" reaction, though?... I could imagine (albeit with difficulty) some people not caring, but why would anyone on here regret this or disapprove of it? That is just beyond me...

Jealousy or ignorance once again of people who don’t know what they want to watch .. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Finally, indeed! 🙂

I wonder who gave the "sad" reaction, though?... I could imagine (albeit with difficulty) some people not caring, but why would anyone on here regret this or disapprove of it? That is just beyond me...

I did because I think it's sad that it took this long before she would shower with the light on. And I think it's sad that she bates in a tent. If you paid the $20 for a CC membership you would have seen it was me that put the sad reaction. 

• Upvote 1

Shantal does appear to be quite conscious of the cameras when it comes to showing extended full frontal views. It's not that we don't see quick glimpses but she won't shower facing the cameras and then walks backwards out of the shower, changes with her back/ass facing the main camera in her bedroom etc.

Beautiful woman though, and nice to see some bush on an RLC girl, the exception to the rule.

EDIT: Ok, I take some of this back, while it did seem to be the case a lot of the time, I just saw the footage of her walking around with her robe open early this morning.

Edited by sqldatadude
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

If you paid the $20 for a CC membership you would have seen it was me that put the sad reaction. 

gawd, you made me realize that I'm one them

and I will now correct it😀

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I did because I think it's sad that it took this long before she would shower with the light on. And I think it's sad that she bates in a tent. If you paid the $20 for a CC membership you would have seen it was me that put the sad reaction. 

🤣🤣🤣…it is indeed sad when we celebrate shower in the lights…thankfully I almost never watch live and miss those glorious moments 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Breaking news (OT): Shantal turned up at the fun gathering at B5 this evening (Samson, Ant etc 😏); no idea where B1 "sisters" are - yes Sev told their recent visitor (Sean) that Mariam is her real sister🤔Few other things she told him surprised me too ... 😉

[not sisters, cousins, it seems thanks for clarification]

Edited by misterme
clarification

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Breaking news (OT): Shantal turned up at the fun gathering at B5 this evening (Samson, Ant etc 😏); no idea where B1 "sisters" are - yes Sev told their recent visitor (Sean) that Mariam is her real sister🤔Few other things she told him surprised me too ... 😉

I understood she saying that they are cousins.

14 minutes ago, joebirch said:

🤣🤣🤣…it is indeed sad when we celebrate shower in the lights…thankfully I almost never watch live and miss those glorious moments 🙄🤣🤣

90% of my viewing is on replay.

28 minutes ago, misterme said:

Eilmeldung (OT): Shantal tauchte heute Abend bei dem lustigen Treffen im B5 auf (Samson, Ant etc 😏 ); keine Ahnung, wo B1 "Schwestern" sind - ja Sev hat ihrem letzten Besucher (Sean) gesagt, dass Mariam ihre echte Schwester ist 🤔 Ein paar andere Dinge, die sie ihm erzählt hat, haben mich auch überrascht ...  😉

[nicht Schwestern, Cousinen, es scheint danke für die Klarstellung]

Shantal mit Samson wäre sicherlich eine heiße Sache...sieht aber  nicht danach aus  irgendwie