B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The problem seems to be that the girls don’t seem to realize that they are causing issues for their employer . 

Did it ever matter to them? Evidently not, otherwise they won't be money grabbers.

Now she was at the front door pretending to talk with someone on the phone, maybe police or something saying the guy wont leave us alone bla bla. trying to make him think they were talking to police or someone I think.

Just now, Fagen said:

Now she was at the front door pretending to talk with someone on the phone, maybe police or something saying the guy wont leave us alone bla bla. trying to make him think they were talking to police or someone I think.

This thing is not going to end well. They have practically lied about the cameras and this is already subject to complaint. They can lie about the purpose of the cameras but they cannot hide the presence of the cameras.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Das Problem scheint zu sein, dass die Mädchen nicht zu erkennen scheinen, dass sie ihrem Arbeitgeber Probleme bereiten. 

Dass diese zwei  dumm wie Brot sind , ist wohl  jeden von uns ja schon längst klar geworden  , dass Aber RLC es noch  nicht kapiert hat ,dass diese beiden  eine echte Gefahr für das Projekt  sind , kann ich nicht nachvollziehen...

Just now, Epikouros said:

Sorry, was at B5 a while.

Did he get angry because of the cameras? Or because they ripped him off for at least 100 €?

I think for both things, and then they forced him out while he kept asking for his money back, threathened to call police. Maybe good idea to go watch on replay if you can before they remove it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

I think for both things, and then they forced him out while he kept asking for his money back, threathened to call police. Maybe good idea to go watch on replay if you can before they remove it.

I'm on a basic sub, so don't have replay.