B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

Just now, ddhm said:

Only few tenants had the ability to calm down ANGRY MEN when they were realizing the cameras .. these girls need to learn a lot .. 

don't they get paid bonuses by rlc if it happens on camera 🤔 

I think lots of things will change for these two girls or soon they will see the exit from the management as this is really dangerous territory and the games played .. not all guys will be like this and there are really some who can make a lot and lot of trouble .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The problem might get serious for RLC as the guy can go to the police and make a report and then they can inspect and then really big problem . 

Yes he said he would call the police if they didnt give him back the money I think.

Just now, ddhm said:

I think lots of things will change for these two girls or soon they will see the exit from the management as this is really dangerous territory and the games played .. not all guys will be like this and there are really some who can make a lot and lot of trouble .. 

The way these 2 girls are playing with the guys is really bad, and he asked if the cameras was on. They just wanted his money and then they kick him out.

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

don't they get paid bonuses by rlc if it happens on camera 🤔 

They NEED to inform before someone enters an apartment .. but this rule isn’t applied 8 out of 10 times of what we see the last years . 

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes he said he would call the police if they didnt give him back the money I think.

Poor 4 musketeers faced an incredible big issue when they were doing things completely right apart from the noise .. these girls now “ work with cameras on “ and I don’t know what someone can do legally for this.