B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Actually its the first time i like him...He care about her and talk to her.   She wants to go home to her friends.  She used to be a prostitute too and wanted to change her life going to spain to start over. But she is not happy in Spain. She is very homesick. She dont feel like she fit in at the houses. And she have a very hard time being surrounded by people she does not know.  She has been taken advantage of when she opened up herself to people.  So she is closed down because she is afraid of getting hurt again. She is almost 27 but feel she looks like 40.

He gives her really nice advice and really care about her.  He grows in my opinion.

I can't like him but luckily he also has a good side and that's always good

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I can't like him but luckily he also has a good side and that's always good

He's the only who understand her and actually care. That says more about him and a lot about the others who could not care less that there's someone among them who's felling homesick and very sad/depressed.

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He gives her really nice advice and really care about her.  He grows in my opinion.

Now I am confused about Dylan…I enjoyed disliking him now I think I like him….I so confused lol…..fuck…nice of him. throw her a freebie Dylan….lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Now I am confused about Dylan…I enjoyed disliking him now I think I like him….I so confused lol…..fuck…nice of him. throw her a freebie Dylan….lol

I think she would break in half haha

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Actually its the first time i like him...He care about her and talk to her.   She wants to go home to her friends.  She used to be a prostitute too and wanted to change her life going to spain to start over. But she is not happy in Spain. She is very homesick. She dont feel like she fit in at the houses. And she have a very hard time being surrounded by people she does not know.  She has been taken advantage of when she opened up herself to people.  So she is closed down because she is afraid of getting hurt again. She is almost 27 but feel she looks like 40.

Good. Sex workers live a hard life, but can also be humans.

It's a tough environment in B4/B7.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't mind half decent guys, but Anthony is a plain out and out jerk that half the time can't even perform. I don't know why RLC keeps him there.

You are full of hatred. You know there's help to get for such a sickness?