Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Just like Martina and Alberto they live completely past each other, often not even in the same room, everything comes to an end, also their presence in RLC

That is how Russians live. Or so i am told.

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Just like Martina and Alberto they live completely past each other, often not even in the same room, everything comes to an end, also their presence in RLC

The money is always the biggest motivation to continue , all of those 3 couples , their time is up ( who wouldnโ€™t do it knowing that good life is guaranteed , no expenses and just the bank account increasing so as to secure a good future and make the transition to real life easier and without problems ) .ย 
ย 

In my humble opinion , the problem comes first from the RLC management , I donโ€™t even think that they have asked Linda and Tibor for example to quit but Linda and Tibor seem to have understood that they need to move on and thatโ€™s why as it seems they will be soon โ€œ nice and wonderful memories of one the best couples ever โ€œ . Leora needs to stay for at least one year more to have the famous 5 years in European Union so I donโ€™t think she will be out for sure before August 2024 . As for Martina and Alberto , they are best friends and this anyone can see it , that they also share whatever relationship in front of cameras involving sex and private moments , it is a win / win situation for both them and the viewers .ย 
ย 

As a conclusion , it is firstly an RLC mistake that it keeps couples that thereโ€™s nothing more that they can offer ( apart from keeping some hardcore fans subscribed and usually these fans have annual subscriptions so it is really good money for RLC ) and secondly the tenants that they are blind from money and they have lost the connection with what the real world ย looks like and being afraid to face it.ย ย 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It was a nice breakfast in bedย 

Night was a great one Masturbation with fingers In Malia's bedย 

She must have broke some fingernails if she put her fingers in Malia's bed.ย  Those sofa beds are similar to sleeping on a rock.ย 

• Haha 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by My Girly Unicorn

Good Morning ---- good night

Great Thursday to allย 

27/04/2023 27/April /2023

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora eva sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ฏย 

Paul ๐Ÿคด

๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Thanks 1