B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

For me we have to say goodbye to Shantal too, unless rlc comes up with a new apartment just for her (but would it be worth it? look how long it took them to give Ulyana an apartment, yet she's been on rlc for years).

I see no other reason but to close the apartment and leave Shantal there for ... who knows how long.

Those two stupidly greedy hags seem to have ruined Shantal for us, as I feared... 😞

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Those two stupidly greedy hags seem to have ruined Shantal for us, as I feared... 😞

i'm sure she will be back.  you just have to have allot of patience with rlc.  they do everything in turtle speed.  she did nothing wrong and unless she has made up her mind not to continue, she will be back and probably in b1 with 2 new girls.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, FrankZabba a dit :

i'm sure she will be back.  you just have to have allot of patience with rlc.  they do everything in turtle speed.  she did nothing wrong and unless she has made up her mind not to continue, she will be back and probably in b1 with 2 new girls.

The bolded part is what I fear for...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Diese beiden dummen, gierigen Hexen scheinen Shantal für uns ruiniert zu haben, wie ich befürchtet habe... 😞

Solange ihre Name nicht unter "Left " Liste steht , habe ich noch die  Hoffnung ,dass sie wieder irgendwo auftaucht ....

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

What do you think about moving Lara out of the nice big bedroom, and putting Shantal in there?  She seems to be interested in some of the guys.  Lara is absolutely a do-nothing.

Let me use your comment to say 

What's the big deal with this what seems 'overated' Shantal . She bates under her covers, doesn't socialize of any noticeable amount ??  I don't 'follow' her but I always check in and only see her in bed doing fuck all .

so why should she get yet another big room to do fuck all in ??? she would be forgotten in a fast minute if they don't bring her back 

Same  for this Lara,  so invisible to even notice she left 

Namaste Bitches 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

And Shantal is almost do nothing unless you have a thing about tent bating 🤣

I think the black skin girls seem more exotic to this forum of old white boys  lol

she is not that remarkable to worry about 

4 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

Let me use your comment to say 

What's the big deal with this what seems 'overated' Shantal . She bates under her covers, doesn't socialize of any noticeable amount ??  I don't 'follow' her but I always check in and only see her in bed doing fuck all .

so why should she get yet another big room to do fuck all in ??? she would be forgotten in a fast minute if they don't bring her back 

Same  for this Lara,  so invisible to even notice she left 

Namaste Bitches 

I don't totally disagree with you, but I noticed that she was very flirty at the party and she was very interested in Anthony.  I only consider that if she had a better space to play, we could be in for a different show.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

I think the black skin girls seem more exotic to this forum of old white boys  lol

she is not that remarkable to worry about 

lol…she is not attractive but that’s not even the problem, she is not interesting and those tent bates are embarrassing. There is no case for her being here 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I don't totally disagree with you, but I noticed that she was very flirty at the party and she was very interested in Anthony.  I only consider that if she had a better space to play, we could be in for a different show.

youre probably right and I would love to see more of her ... but she isn't all that ? spectacular that she deserve another big room or would be missed any more than other  ( and in the words of the late great David Lee Roth on Fame  and Stardom)  HERE TODAY GONE TODAY participants of past whoever they were ??  lol

4 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

youre probably right and I would love to see more of her ... but she isn't all that ? spectacular that she deserve another big room or would be missed any more than other  ( and in the words of the late great David Lee Roth on Fame  and Stardom)  HERE TODAY GONE TODAY participants of past whoever they were ??  lol

i thought the saying was; hare today, goon tomorrow