B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

Sadly Shantal just can't fake being sexy as it's not a part of her DNA.  Better if she goes back to the convent.

I'm really disappointed as I've been asking for a black beautiful woman on RLC again.  

If Shantal doesn't come back I wish her all the best.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 36 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Sadly Shantal just can't fake being sexy as it's not a part of her DNA.  Better if she goes back to the convent.

I'm really disappointed as I've been asking for a black beautiful woman on RLC again.  

If Shantal doesn't come back I wish her all the best.

Shantal exudes sexiness and often dresses very revealing. I like that she wears no bras and often no panties.

She just needs to get used to the cams more. She often showed something, but alas always very shortly.

It was going slowly the right way (she just started showering with the light on), when her two housemates screwed up and were kicked out.

This kind of drama may have caused her to withdraw from the cams again. But I truly hope she comes back, as I think she has lots of unexplored potential. She is still not listed as having left the project, so, fingers crossed...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Shantal exudes sexiness and often dresses very revealing. I like that she wears no bras and often no panties.

She just needs to get used to the cams more. She often showed something, but alas always very shortly.

It was going slowly the right way (she just started showering with the light on), when her two housemates screwed up and were kicked out.

This kind of drama may have caused her to withdraw from the cams again. But I truly hope she comes back, as I think she has lots of unexplored potential. She is still not listed as having left the project, so, fingers crossed...

stop worrying, your going to get an ulcer.  she will be back after the apartment has had time to cool down from the law.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

There is always potential when you haven’t done jack shit 🤣🤣

Apart from everything, I am of the opinion that new residents here get little time to learn how to deal with the cams and have to spread their legs just as quickly as the sex workers from the villa, not everyone thinks it is normal to immediately put a piece of plastic between the legs and and go wild, give them some time.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Apart from everything, I am of the opinion that new residents here get little time to learn how to deal with the cams and have to spread their legs just as quickly as the sex workers from the villa, not everyone thinks it is normal to immediately put a piece of plastic between the legs and and go wild, give them some time.

correct

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Abgesehen von allem bin ich der Meinung, dass neue Bewohner hier wenig Zeit bekommen, den Umgang mit den Cams zu lernen und genauso schnell die Beine breit machen müssen wie die Sexarbeiterinnen aus der Villa, nicht jeder findet es normal, sich gleich hinzusetzen ein stück plastik zwischen den beinen und toben, gib ihnen etwas zeit.

By the way ..., that also applies to Chantal 

• Like 2