B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

No she had one before where she also screamed in her room..She later told Dylan about it and said she just need to be left alone when she feel this way which explains why she ran away tonight.

sounds like a social disorder,you can clearly see she doesnt know how to interact with the other guests and i feel bad for her tbh...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

In that case, it may be understandable that no one stays with her. Hard to decide what is best, for those around her...

I am more concerned about her well-being than how the rest feel. 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Dylan is in his room. He does not seem up for partying (or maybe he was told by RLC to let Fifor get his piece of a** tonight ha ha)...  We'll see

sloppy seconds is his tonight!! lol,fior didnt really do much though,besides oral and kissing and being clingy!!

• Haha 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

sounds like a social disorder,you can clearly see she doesnt know how to interact with the other guests and i feel bad for her tbh...

She also told Dylan that she's been a prostitute and stripe-tease dancer and that it fucked with her mind because she was taken advantage of and never after trusted anyone or got close to anyone. So yes she's got major issues.

• Sad 1

il y a 6 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I am more concerned about her well-being than how the rest feel. 

I wasn't talking about how the rest feels, but how best to deal with Wendy's situation. 

If Wendy made it clear she wants to be left alone when she is having a crisis, it is best that they indeed leave her alone, although it's a bit counterintuitive: with other persons having a crisis, it's generally better if someone stays with them.

But they probably / hopefully did the right thing in Wendy's case by leaving her alone.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If Wendy made it clear she wants to be left alone when she is having a crisis, it is best that they indeed leave her alone, although it's a bit counterintuitive: with other persons having a crisis, it's generally better if someone stays with them.

But they probably / hopefully did the right thing in Wendy's case by leaving her alone.

If you ever had an anxiety attack you would know it's not a good idea to have people around you at that moment. You need to be left alone.
They did not leave her alone. They chased her around the building.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She also told Dylan that she's been a prostitute and stripe-tease dancer and that it fucked with her mind because she was taken advantage of and never after trusted anyone or got close to anyone. So yes she's got major issues.

Anxiety attacks can be triggered in someone who has experienced psychological or physical abuse.  

• Upvote 1