B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

This has been one of the best erotically sensual games we have seen since a very long time in this site , a long teasing preparation that escalated in amazing Sambuka’s room … 

The girl is one of the prettiest of appearance , her face characteristics can drive a man madly 🥳 … AND .. as being said , show me a woman who knows how to bend when she’s ready to be taken from behind and you can know if she knows how to fuck and be fucked .. Fantastic body positions , blowjob of really advanced  skills , the girl is gorgeous , period ..

The guy brought her in great mood but then suddenly he “ lost “ it .. and I think she got angry and she stopped and now there’s the discussion as always about sex and so on .. It’s great that good friend @ed2 REWARDS this incredible girl already ,  B1 officially resurrected as well and ready to witness the adventures of this AMAZING pretty girl . 

Not shy for a new girl indeed, especially considering she used the annoying ring light to bathe.

She (or he) should remove the bra though. I haven't got a good look at her boobs yet.

Until then, I'm undecided whether she or Shantal looks hotter, but Sambuka is certainly more 'generous' to us in fucking & masturbations, but maybe less in quick 'teasing' exhibitionism.

I hope she won't be too shy about her boobs (weirdly enough, some girls nowadays mind less about guys seeing their naked lower body, esp from the side or some distance away, than seeing their boobs - probably to do with the current fashion of very small bikini bottoms, but less topless than some decades ago, and also girls getting used to pee in parks etc when the bars were closed during the pandemic?...)

il y a 6 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

So is this another hooker/call girl we have?

It seems that everyone who's not a do nothing girl is considered a hooker or callgirl... Not saying she isn't, but like I said before: people need to make up their minds...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This has been one of the best erotically sensual games we have seen since a very long time in this site , a long teasing preparation that escalated in amazing Sambuka’s room … 

The girl is one of the prettiest of appearance , her face characteristics can drive a man madly 🥳 … AND .. as being said , show me a woman who knows how to bend when she’s ready to be taken from behind and you can know if she knows how to fuck and be fucked .. Fantastic body positions , blowjob of really advanced  skills , the girl is gorgeous , period ..

The guy brought her in great mood but then suddenly he “ lost “ it .. and I think she got angry and she stopped and now there’s the discussion as always about sex and so on .. It’s great that good friend @ed2 REWARDS this incredible girl already ,  B1 officially resurrected as well and ready to witness the adventures of this AMAZING pretty girl . 

The dynamics between them are a bit strange. He is super sensual, kissing, stroaking, feeling. She is very passive. 

8 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

It seems that everyone who's not a do nothing girl is considered a hooker or callgirl... Not saying she isn't, but like I said before: people need to make up their minds...

In this life , everyone that’s doing normal life things is considered a gigolo or a hooker 😂🤣😂🤣 The girl and the guy simply have a moment and because it happens on the first hours on cameras , immediately the “ jealous “ ones appear that can’t stand real , normal , proper life things .. It is so natural what’s happening that it makes you wonder WHAT THE FUCK people expect . If they were hiding under covers they would be expressing their hate , now that it is INDEED real life , there are other reasons of complains .. Situation is more than sick in some people’s mind .. of course they will tell you that RLC isn’t offering anything and it is shit and all this when in the last one month the content is action almost everywhere apart the two stupid Prague apartments .. 

Whatever and here to enjoy when time allows some of the nicest girls we get the chance sharing with us ..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The dynamics between them are a bit strange. He is super sensual, kissing, stroaking, feeling. She is very passive. 

She’s drinking nearly the whole night , yesterday she passed out on Harley’s couch .  I think she just wants her fun , she likes the guy but she doesn’t want to “ create “ any false expectations ..  it’s a fun night and she wants to enjoy under her own rules most probably , I think it works in the way she wants and wishes .

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Until then, I'm undecided whether she or Shantal looks hotter

Shantal looks amazing! Great curves! 😍

But this hiding in the shower is a real shame. If it doesn't change soon, RLC might as well start to look for a replacement. This can't go on. 

• Upvote 1