B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

He's kissing her between her boobs, but still not removing the bra... Maybe she doesn't want him to?... I'm getting the suspicion her boobs might be somewhat less pretty than the rest of her... 😕

Someone got a good look at them yet?...

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

He's kissing her between her boobs, but still not removing the bra... Maybe she doesn't want him to?... I'm getting the suspicion her boobs might be somewhat less pretty than the rest of her... 😕

Someone got a good look at them yet?...

During her shower yesterday , they are natural and of really nice shape .. it is for sure and always a turn off for most of us men when we can’t enjoy boob times during sex .. I think also the guy isn’t “ pushing “ a lot for it , maybe she has told him something earlier about this .

• Thanks 1

The guy also knows what he’s doing but it is like he has been masturbating so much that now he goes for the real deal and his dick “ doesn’t obey “ his desire .. ahh well , one more real natural happening 😊

He made it , I didn’t expect it would be such “ controlling “ his emotions after his nice long try .. still , first time on cameras both , excellent 😊

Seems a bit silly to use the ring lamp in the bathroom just after fucking on cam... 😕

Sambuka's boobs look fine, but just like with Ari, I like the rest of her more. Shantal's body (incl boobs!) is still the best, I think.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

For me , interesting and can’t wait - if it happens of course - to watch Megan and Sambuka being introduced with the rest of the tenants in the other apartments ( except if Sambuka is Team Harley / Ulyana and she will stay away from there ) and of course watch how the two HUNTERS will be around the girls . Let’s see . 

• Upvote 1