B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Quel humour ! C'est beaucoup plus subtil., c'est un renard coriace Il y en a qui se contente de mater, d'autres, se concentre sur la psychologie et le comportement des participants C'est bien plus captivant Je crois que j'ai annoncé pas mal de choses réelles, jusqu'à maintenant, vérifie

Bogdan hasn't left his room all this time so what you're saying is just impossible but I'll leave it at that, this is still Camcaps

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

No I won't ... But I'll stop comment and just read instead ... So you won't hear from me again ...  

don't listen to that guy. you have just as much right to post anything you want.  he's such a pleasant person, how can one not like him lol.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

so, an orgy in the off cam apartment.  the angels that weren't invited are probably watching tv or on their phones.

good old Harley 😉 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

not harley and don't ever talk to me again!!!

Hey  @Noldus a quote for you 

"don't listen to that guy. you have just as much right to post anything you want.  he's such a pleasant person, how can one not like him l  "

lmao

• Haha 2

There is a second Bruce Springsteen concert tonight at Barcelona's Olympic Stadium.  The British newspaper the Telegraph, said that Friday night's concert in the same stadium was one of the greatest concerts ever.

1 minute ago, moules said:

There is a second Bruce Springsteen concert tonight at Barcelona's Olympic Stadium.  The British newspaper the Telegraph, said that Friday night's concert in the same stadium was one of the greatest concerts ever.

they don't look like bruce springsteen kind of people in my opinion