B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

il y a 3 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

cela signifie-t-il que Dylan et son harem retourneront ou non au b7 ?

Pour l'instant ils sont sur le nouveau lieu caché de RLC , les petits balcons de B2 et en l'occurrence celui d'Ari

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly’s right( enhanced )  tit when noticed in NV is a complete mess and looks really awful… I think from all of the long time tenants and the girls that are over 30 , as many have said , she’s the most unattractive of them all .. Yes , her smile is always nice but at this current time , I think being there it is because of her husband and whatever RLC minor role she has apart from being a tenant . 

why are you suddenly attacking her?, and then also because of a physical imperfection .. that I think is very low

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

why are you suddenly attacking her?, and then also because of a physical imperfection .. that I think is very low

He must fulfill daily quota of N&B attacks, diagnose is N&B derangement syndrome

He should be on medication

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly’s right( enhanced )  tit when noticed in NV is a complete mess and looks really awful… I think from all of the long time tenants and the girls that are over 30 , as many have said , she’s the most unattractive of them all .. Yes , her smile is always nice but at this current time , I think being there it is because of her husband and whatever RLC minor role she has apart from being a tenant . 

to keep Bogdan under control with the candy store of Pussy he (they) are supposed to manage .... He is a boy still and Nelly is the Adult  and business boss 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don’t think I attacked her , for sure it wasn’t my intention .. in a way , I wanted to see if other people will take the chance to comment and criticize of Nelly .. not getting many responses , i think it is safe to say that Nelly’s presence leaves the subscribers indifferent , that’s my opinion at least .

I want to repeat again ( easy searching for any past archives posts of mine ) that I do really like Bogdan , I find the guy exceptional and he is ok , he definitely “ lost “ much of his credit for my eyes when he did this unacceptable thing while being at Aziza and the deleted footage , i just think that the guy simply doesn’t fit in this place anymore , I think him and his wife are “ blocking “ even wilder and crazier things to happen. 

As for Nelly , she’s as quite some people think about it but maybe don’t share it ( few have done ) , the woman is unattractive . If you like her dir whatever outside appearance , character , personality , my kudos to you and respect for anyone sharing the same thoughts like you . Careful , I express my thoughts about Nelly and criticize her but I NEVER EVER characterize her or categorize her like many “ haters “ do here calling the girls prostitutes , whores , sluts , wanna be orb actresses and drug queens . In a way then , I comment on how I think of Nelly as a person currently and thinking of what AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND WONDERFUL WOMAN SHE WAS … Till she moved in Barcelona and her life being fucked up since then ( no friends , almost destroying her marriage , alcoholic , substances addicted . having a dog so as managing her isolation and loneliness ) .. if all is happy and fine with her and her life , explain her meltdowns , her tears , her remarkable ups and downs .. As I have said in the past , watching RLC , you get to care about the people you are seeing daily at your screen .. As a human being and for the sake of whatever this woman ( couple ) has offered to this site ( which is really really much ) , for me it feels  like a ghost is wondering around trying to find a purpose on WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING here with my life stuck in this apartment ( obviously money , no cost obligations and that’s it - or am I wrong ? ) .N&B have apartmentS in Russia , they have no financial issues and it might be that together with Leora and Paul and Masha , they have stashed really enough money even for their children . Again, you like to watch them , it is fine , please obviously do . But for the Lord of God , at least RLC give them an apartment for themselves alone and downtown . Let’s see then how much far they have gone with their life in Barcelona and what they have succeeded and not being the mama and papa to young , wild , full of stamina , energy , fun and MADNESS that the majority of the villa tenants carry . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think I attacked her , for sure it wasn’t my intention .. in a way , I wanted to see if other people will take the chance to comment and criticize of Nelly .. not getting many responses , i think it is safe to say that Nelly’s presence leaves the subscribers indifferent , that’s my opinion at least .

I want to repeat again ( easy searching for any past archives posts of mine ) that I do really like Bogdan , I find the guy exceptional and he is ok , he definitely “ lost “ much of his credit for my eyes when he did this unacceptable thing while being at Aziza and the deleted footage , i just think that the guy simply doesn’t fit in this place anymore , I think him and his wife are “ blocking “ even wilder and crazier things to happen. 

As for Nelly , she’s as quite some people think about it but maybe don’t share it ( few have done ) , the woman is unattractive . If you like her dir whatever outside appearance , character , personality , my kudos to you and respect for anyone sharing the same thoughts like you . Careful , I express my thoughts about Nelly and criticize her but I NEVER EVER characterize her or categorize her like many “ haters “ do here calling the girls prostitutes , whores , sluts , wanna be orb actresses and drug queens . In a way then , I comment on how I think of Nelly as a person currently and thinking of what AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND WONDERFUL WOMAN SHE WAS … Till she moved in Barcelona and her life being fucked up since then ( no friends , almost destroying her marriage , alcoholic , substances addicted . having a dog so as managing her isolation and loneliness ) .. if all is happy and fine with her and her life , explain her meltdowns , her tears , her remarkable ups and downs .. As I have said in the past , watching RLC , you get to care about the people you are seeing daily at your screen .. As a human being and for the sake of whatever this woman ( couple ) has offered to this site ( which is really really much ) , for me it feels  like a ghost is wondering around trying to find a purpose on WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING here with my life stuck in this apartment ( obviously money , no cost obligations and that’s it - or am I wrong ? ) .N&B have apartmentS in Russia , they have no financial issues and it might be that together with Leora and Paul and Masha , they have stashed really enough money even for their children . Again, you like to watch them , it is fine , please obviously do . But for the Lord of God , at least RLC give them an apartment for themselves alone and downtown . Let’s see then how much far they have gone with their life in Barcelona and what they have succeeded and not being the mama and papa to young , wild , full of stamina , energy , fun and MADNESS that the majority of the villa tenants carry . 

thank you for your explanation, yes i like her i especially like her simplicity and tranquility and she has a sweet smile i prefer to look at that than the bloated lips of the russian girls

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1