B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I feel really sad for Ari watching her by her herself โ€œneeding โ€œ to live in this place . The girl definitely belongs in the villas , the place she could swim and tanned every day , be with the others in the evening and watch a movie or have some talks in the yards , she would just be around people like she seems she enjoys .. on the contrary , she needs to find ways to pass her time when there arenโ€™t any events organized , she canโ€™t obviously move all the time at the villas and spend time there or the others visiting her in B2 when there are the two other โ€œ uninterested being with RLC โ€œ girls .. I hope thereโ€™s a way so Ari could move in the villa but if this would happen , B2 would seal another โ€œโ€˜unwatchable โ€œ apartment โ€ฆ sheโ€™s the only one keeping it ALIVE letโ€™s say .ย 

I agree. Ari has turned out to be an absolutely amazing tenant, but she is totally malplaced in B2.

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I agree. Ari has turned out to be an absolutely amazing tenant, but she is totally malplaced in B2.

For whatever information and knowledge we have , B2 must be the best place of the downtown apartments .. the incredible beach view from the roof , the balcony seeing the sea , easily parties and late till sunrise events , this place has been the โ€œ host โ€œ of some of the most remarkable moments .. It is a pity that two really great tenants like Karina and Lavika had reached ย their โ€œ contractโ€™s up time โ€œ and had to go and we are now โ€œ stuck โ€œ with Lara and Liza .. Ari is belonging to the level of the Ashley and Gloria fun and enjoyment and I am sure that with better tenants next to her in B2 , this place could be once again wonderful fun to watch , thatโ€™s for the occasion that it seems that it isnโ€™t possible for her ย to move in either of the villas currently .. letโ€™s hope that RLC has a better plan for the B2 happenings through the summer than having Lara and Liza occupying beds when they have no will to โ€œ engage โ€œ in any possible fun with the rest in Barcelona ( both havenโ€™t been in the villas either swimming or BBQ or any whatever event ) ..ย 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Lara and Liza need to go. It would be the same with them gone. They are useless.

With the sudden loss of the girls in B1 I doubt RLC has any plans to move these girls anytime soon. ย I am assuming that they are rushing to fill B1 back.

37 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

With the sudden loss of the girls in B1 I doubt RLC has any plans to move these girls anytime soon. ย I am assuming that they are rushing to fill B1 back.

B1 will be back online.

Very curious and interested if Ari will end up in any of the apartments ( villas ) or she will be just enjoying a nice afternoon/ evening in Barcelona either by herself or with other(s) , dressed up really nice and sexy , hot hot hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Letโ€™s see .