Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

Religion has nothing to do with the problem.

I don't care about your religion. That's your problem.

But if you want to kill me or innocent people, I reserve the right to chew up your radiator hose, trash your attic, empty your bird feeder and then kill your fucking ass.

(God Bless America, God Save the Queen, Vive la France, etc. Time for Western Civilization to get its priorities straight. Quickly. I'd vote for King Jan Sobieski right now, but none of you know who he was, do you? Geeze, now I'll have to be pissed off and angry about my Marxist-pro Islamic Washington government all night...dammit! --squirrelly wrath now ensues...)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing in history that is going to either assist us today in relation to the muslim problem in Europe or the rest of the world, this is not a traditional type of war.

Before you can successfully fight an enemy, you have to know your enemy, you have to understand their tactics.

“Gaddafi  - We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades”.

If you can be bothered to read this, and I apoligise for it's length and the fact that for expediency I am only quoting from one source but there are credible references within it, you might better understand the problem.

Muslim immigration to Europe continues apace, with record numbers of new arrivals daily in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and across Scandinavia. In Britain, Holland and Spain, the rate of Muslim immigration is accelerating at an especially rapid clip, and in a shorter amount of time than in other European countries.

Islam is already the fastest-growing religion in Europe, where the number of Muslims has tripled over the past 30 years. Most demographers forecast a similar or even higher rate of growth in the coming decades.

European society has created a huge spiritual vacuum that Islam is eager, willing and determined to fill, due to a near-wholesale rejection of the Judeo-Christian worldview, fuelling a demographic time bomb, planted by Europeans who see no meaning to human life beyond the present, and who do not believe in the future enough to want to pass it on to the next generation.

Birth rates among native Europeans are far below replacement levels in most European countries. By contrast, Muslim immigrants in Europe are procreating at a breakneck pace, with birth rates that in many cases are double or triple those of native European populations.

The exact number of Muslims in Europe is difficult to calculate, largely because the official census data collected by many European countries does not track population trends according to ethnicity or religion. But the Berlin-based Zentralinstitut Islam-Archiv, the oldest Islamic organization in Germany, estimates that 54 million Muslims were living in Europe in 2007, including 16 million in the European Union. According to a US Air Force study conducted by Major Leon Perkowski in 2006, the EU's Muslim population could actually be as high as 23 million if estimates on illegal immigration are included.

In any case, most surveys agree that Muslims currently constitute around five percent of the EU's total population (compared to around one percent in the United States). On a country-by-country basis, Muslim residents currently represent about eight percent of the population in France, six percent in Holland, four percent in Belgium and Germany, and three percent in Britain.

Although these numbers may seem relatively insignificant at first glance, Muslim immigrants are clustering in large European cities, many of which are being transformed beyond recognition by their Muslim inhabitants.

In Amsterdam, Brussels and Marseilles, for example, between 20 and 25 percent of the population is now estimated to be Muslim, according to official municipal statistics and a variety of unofficial calculations. In Birmingham, Cologne, Copenhagen, Leicester, London, Paris, Rotterdam, Stockholm, Strasbourg and The Hague, the Muslim population is now estimated to be between 10 and 20 percent. In Antwerp, Berlin, Hamburg and Vienna, the Muslim population is estimated to be between 5 and 10 percent.

Analyst Ömer Taşpınar, writing for the Washington, DC-based Brookings Institution, estimates that the Muslim birth rate in Europe is three times higher than the non-Muslim one, and that Europe's Muslim population currently is growing by more than one million each year. If current trends continue, the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim population will shrink by 3.5 percent.

According to the Migration Policy Institute, which is also based in Washington, at least 20 percent of Europe's total population will be Muslim by 2050 (this figure would jump to well over 50 percent if Turkey joins the EU.)

Muslims are already transforming European society in ways unimaginable only a few years ago. In Britain, for example, the government recently acquiesced to adopting Islamic law, with Sharia courts given full powers to rule on Muslim civil cases. In Holland, Mohamed, or other variations of the name, has become the most popular name for baby boys in the four biggest cities in the country

In Spain, the Muslim population has increased ten-fold in just 20 years. As recently as 1990, there were only 100,000 Muslims there; now there are more than 1 million. Immigration, however, is only one reason for the steady rise in Spain's Muslim population. Muslim fertility rates are more than double those of an aging native Spanish population. Spain currently has a birth rate of around 1.3, far below the replacement rate of 2.1 children per couple. At the current rate, the number of native Spaniards will be cut in half in two generations, while the Muslim population in Spain will quadruple.

Princeton University's Bernard Lewis once told the German newspaper Die Welt that "Europe will be Islamic by the end of the century." At the time, European political elites expressed outrage at the prediction. But if current trends persist, Lewis (and Gaddafi) may yet be proven right.

Religion has nothing to do with the problem.

I don't care about your religion. That's your problem.

But if you want to kill me or innocent people, I reserve the right to chew up your radiator hose, trash your attic, empty your bird feeder and then kill your fucking ass.

(God Bless America, God Save the Queen, Vive la France, etc. Time for Western Civilization to get its priorities straight. Quickly. I'd vote for King Jan Sobieski right now, but none of you know who he was, do you? Geeze, now I'll have to be pissed off and angry about my Marxist-pro Islamic Washington government all night...dammit! --squirrelly wrath now ensues...)

If you kill them first, you can take care of the rest at leisure. 

Oh gee, it's GREAT!

Joe Paterno is (once again) the winningest coach in college football history.

Jilted Joe lost that ranking after it was revealed that he looked the other way as his BFF, Gerald Arthur "Jerry" Sandusky, spent years butt fucking little boys who visited the football program.  "To me," Jerry said in his defense, "It wasn't nothing personal you know; they was all just a bunch of assholes, the way I saw it!"*  I doubt that's exactly the way Jerry's Kids see it.

Going from Penn State to the State Penn must have been a shock for Jerry, but I bet he learned a lot about his own asshole.

And hey! Joe and Jerry at least gave us a new Halloween costume. (see below, so to speak)

The bottom line (NPI) is that college football is more important than lives.  Go team!!!!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12179571/joe-paterno-111-wins-were-vacated-restored

2745948-dx7h.jpg

* and no, Sandusky never said that (duh!)

In junior high we had to take typing.  I couldn't stand having to listen to forty manual typewriters all clacking away at the same time.

So I threw my typewriter out the fucking window, and was kicked out of that class as well.

My tactic worked!  It usually did back then. 

They eventually tried to get me expelled from school altogether, even before I turned sixteen.  That's a story and a half just begging to be told.  Another epic scene embedded in my memoires from my early years.

And as you can see, my lack of typing skills hasn't impeded my ability to hurl up certain vulgarities or obscenities here on this august forum one bit.  So no great loss there. 

Now I want you to know.  That had I had any kids in my life, I would first, make sure that he or she attended a private school, so that they wouldn't contract ringworms or bring home any lice.

Second, I would make damn sure they didn't know nearly half of what my good friends here might know concerning my wayward, hoodlum days when I was young.  Well, maybe just a tiny little bit here and there, so that they wouldn't just grow up thinking that their old man was a total square.  And also so that they wouldn't get any fancy idea's of stabbing me in my sleep for their inheritance money.  (Not a smart move kids)

And lastly, I would make damn sure that they would not go down the same paths that I once walked when I was young.  Period!