Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

All I can tell you is what you already know.  That the people that hold the seat of power in those respective countries are corrupt, and have betrayed their own people out of their own personal greed.  And will one day pay for their sins for it.  And when they do finally die, they can count their money in hell, as far as I am concern.

Who else, and for what other reason would there be to go along with, and establish a "No Go Zone" in France, where their own cops are not allowed to even patrol.  Who would tolerate such a thing, except for those who have been accepting the money that these Islamic groups have been funneling to them.

Nothing but a bunch of fucking traitors!  Every fucking one of them!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

--Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

Ozi -

I like your comments about respect.  However, I pay no respect to anything or to anyone for free.  There's no such thing as a free lunch and, absent the divine rights of kings, nothing is ever deserving of respect.  No, respect must be earned.  If authority figures run around like Muzzy Monkeys, who are we to blame others for not showing respect to authority.  In my nation's largest city, we have Mayor Big Bird who hates his own police force, hates all white people, speaks disparagingly about all forms of law and order, and we are to expect a showing of respect to the beat-walking cop or the kindly bus driver or the school teacher or the minister? Why? When mom turns tricks to get her fix and dad is off doing life without parole, are we to ask their unwanted, unplanned, crack baby progeny to show respect to adults and to authority?  Why should they?  Very few people have what it takes to earn my respect and I'm no different from anybody else.  I am a diplobrat.  I've lived a lot of places here and there and I can smell even subatomic pieces of bullshit.  In every country, in every mission, in every city of the world, there are those who do what it takes to earn respect and those who expect respect while rejecting and shunning the work it takes to deserve it.  The pandering whore politicians, the so-called revolutionaries, the union bosses, the public "servant" layabouts and, of course, the whining sniveling welfare cheats.  Every country has a full allotment.  Political jokes are not supposed to be funny; they are supposed to provoke a response through irony.  That's not easy to do.  Those twelve people?  I disagree with most of their politics but they earned my respect for putting values over self aggrandizement.  Nobody respects the Muzzies because they do nothing to earn any respect.  But we respect the FDNY and the NYPD who face nearly certain death to run into a Muzzy-bombed building to save their countrymen. 

Anybody who shows respect to bullshit artists is an idiot.  We usually operate on the ides that people are presumed innocent until they are proven to be guilty.  When it comes to the Muzzies, however, they are all guilty until each one comes forward to proclaim his or her obedience to the commonly shared values of civilization.  If they can't, don't, or won't, fuck 'em. 

Lack of respect in society isn't a new thing, it goes back a generation or two, which is where all the shit started. When my kids where still in primary school, they were taught new ideas about their rights, their entitlement to privacy. Well that didn't work with my family, my house - my rules. My kids were taught respect; respect for their parents, respect for their elders, respect for the law. They were taught to earn a living, all three had part-time jobs while still at school.

Incidentally, my kids are all grown up living in different states in Australia with their own kids now. I don't see them as often as I'd like, but guess what, each one of them rings me and their mother every week, without fail. They talk to each other every week, to see how they are going, offer help or support if needed. And their spouses do the same, not always with their own parents but with us, their in-laws. Respect produces respect. 

Now we have no respect for anything or anyone. Why? because a generation or two back, kids were taught they had rights, they were taught the bullshit that respect had to be earned. So tell me, why should parents have to earn the right to be respected by their children? Why should a teacher have to earn respect from his pupils? How does a policeman earn respect from someone he may have only ever met once? What gives someone the right to not respect someone else's property?

The generation that was taught they have rights, are owed a living by society if they can't be bothered to support themselves, taught that everyone, including authority has to earn respect, are now the generation of lazy, bludging crack heads bringing up another generation that's even worse.

If we had never been given these so called rights, people wouldn't have ended up as crack head parents that think the world owes them a living. If people were taught respect for other people and their property, then maybe the punishments would be more in line with what is needed to deter people.

What we have ended up with now is anarchy and until people start to show some respect for themselves and for other people, nothing is going to change, and waiting for people to 'earn' respect won't get us anywhere.

Oh, and just in case you lot missed it while we were all holding hands and singing kumbaya over the dead cartoonists and three police officers, Boko Haram, an Islamic militant group, took out an entire village of about 2,000 people, then used girls as young as 10 as suicide bombers. Not sure when the rallies for these people will be held, but I'm sure we'll hear about it. Maybe it will appear in notices in Charlie Hebdo.

NEWS FLASH:

While everyone in America was asleep, Obama had released five more terrorist from Gitmo.  All considered extremely dangerous. 

This even after the recent terrorist attacks in France took place. 

But lets face facts here, Obama is a Muslim, as was his father.  So you really shouldn't be too surprised over this. 

Also Duke University starting Friday will have the Islamic call to prayer amplified and played in the halls of it's cathedral and campus grounds for three minutes.  This will happen every Friday at one o'clock.

And even though Duke University was founded by Christian Methodist, and Quakers,.. The Lord's prayer will not be allowed to be heard there, let alone be amplified over speakers. 

You'd have to be a real fucking asshole to continue to send your kids and your money to that school.

Liberalism,.. That's the true enemy of the people here, along with their Devil worshiping Muslim friends now.   

ALSO IN THE NEWS:

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/george-soros.jpg

That pock marked, pig face billionaire George Soros had given over thirty million dollars of his own money to help instigate and promote the rioting and looting in Ferguson Missouri.

Go ahead, click the prompt and see just how ugly this liberal swine truly is. 

I hate everything Soros stands for and, I'm sure that fact comes as no surprise here.  Nevertheless, he spends his money the same way the Koch brothers spend theirs -- supporting what they want to support.  I can't honestly like what the Kochs do and dislike what Fat George does.  And even if I did want to off that zit bag, he would clog and probably ruin the wood chipper.

"Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

--Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775

Patrick Henry is my kind of guy.  There were a lot of great men back then.  But in this noisy, hectic world we currently are living in, I don't think that that famous quote would have been anything more than a simple by-line mentioned on Fox, just before the onslaught of obnoxious commercials have wiped it away from peoples memories. 

To paraphrase Marshal General Isoroku Yamamoto's legendary quote regarding the Japanese attack on the U.S. Navy facility at Pearl Harbor (12-07-1941), I believe that all the Muzzies have done in France and elsewhere in Europe is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.  Europe has some history in dealing with Die Untermenschen, as we all may recall.  I predict a Muzzie Kristallnacht. 

As much as I support your idea in theory, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Some parts of Europe weren't as proactive as many think. A number of countries just didn't have the resources and would have been content to roll over and surrender, particularly with 5th column elements working against them. The war in the Pacific was won, however the war in Europe is a contentious issue. Did we actually win, or did Germany lose because of poor military tactics? Had it been purely left to the Generals, it most likely would have been a different outcome.

As discussed before, this is a war without borders, requiring the cooperation of many nations that just doesn't exist. The United Nations doesn't work when it comes to consensus or making hard line decisions. How many times has the US and their allies had to go it alone without UN support. NATO comes close, but is too restricted.

There still isn't the will or the desire to do anything about the problem. Look at the demonstrations in France and Australia after recent terrorist attacks. The main focus is solidarity, support the poor muslims, they are not all radical terrorists, they are not all to blame. I've attended some of these rallies out of curiosity and you very rarely see muslims themselves demonstrating, the peace loving tree huggers, hippies and flower children born in the wrong century, are doing it for them.

The reason for this lack of will or desire, people don't know there is an enemy other than a handful of terrorists. They don't know they are actually already in a war that only one side is fighting. The enemy is Islam, not just a handful of terrorists, and they are winning. They will continue to win until we finally wake up and stop piss farting around with band aid policing actions around the globe, accept the enemy for who they really are and start fighting back, seriously fighting back.

Most politicians know this but will not act. Some obviously support it. The rest either don't know, don't care, or figure they will be long gone before the world realises what's happening, so they won't be blamed.

Now I'm off to have a nice glass or two of single malt to calm the nerves.

How can anybody not see that this is 1938 in drag?  The not-so-subtle ouster began in Belgium today (or yesterday depending where you are on the marble).  This is very old wine being served from new bottles, but the underlying spirit, for better or worse (Horst) remains unchanged.  Look at Greece today and tell me it doesn't somehow ring a familiar bell. It's not a happy sounding bell to be sure, but when compared to everybody being forced to line up like crickets five times a day, the perspective becomes much more flexible. Doesn't this look a bit too familiar?:

http://youtu.be/CRQi7b5-l4Y

There's an old saying: Pigs get fed; hogs get slaughtered.

There is a claim that Islam wants a religious war with the West be cause they believe that, in such a war, they will prevail.  This may seem logical to them when they look at Obama and fighting war lords in the hills and caves of East Bumfuck Jerkoffistan. 

I don't think they have any idea just how nasty Europeans can get, once they get going.  They don't teach real history in East Bumfuck.  They teach that some Jew named Roosevelt teamed up with Stalin to ensure that the international Jewish bankers' conspiracy will control all of the money in the world, and that the Great Satan used magic and Satanic methods to defeat the good and holy Muslims.  Okay, that's an unpleasant characterization but not all that far off the mark.  They really don't know how nasty Europeans can get.