Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

In reply to Ozi's last post:  "What the fuck is happening to my country?"

We true Americans feel the same way.  And even though I know that you already realize this, I will state this simple truth all the same.    After all, Albert Einstein once said that we should make everything as simple as possible. 

So how's this for simplicity,..     

When a virus or germ invades the human body, the white blood cells don't enter into a conversation with those germs, they simply set out to destroy them.  If they didn't, just as with an AIDS victim, who has no immunity to fight off these deadly entities, you would die.

It is much the same way when it comes to a country.

My immune system appears to be racist when it comes to pathogens. I'll need to set a new policy since pathogens have rights, too, and this warfare against them is clearly an act of bacterial and viral discrimination.

I'll set up a commission to set the stage for negotiations between my White Blood Cells and the pathogens so my internal society will be just and fair. Afterall, killer bacteria just need love and free nutrients and then they'll leave me alone.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good o'l white blood cells.  They don't care.  They spit in the face of liberals and their political correctness lunacy. 

And do you remember when it was a mark of sophistication to be a discriminating man?

I know that when I go into a cigar store, I don't just reach into some old pickle barrel and pull out just any old cigar.  Instead, I look them over carefully, with a discriminating eye, for the ones that I think would suit me best. 

Then there's that nasty word 'Segregation'.  Of course we need to segregate things.  You wouldn't want the zoo keepers to put a monkey in a tigers cage would you?  Even though I'm sure doing so would bring up zoo attendance quite a bit, and could be fun for a while.  But then soon you will run out of monkeys.

High explosives also need to be segregated as well.  Let me see, am I forgetting something?

Not more than 100 metres from the unwashed layabout, I was stopped by a little old lady collecting money for the recent bush fires that destroyed a few properties in South Australia.

Australia has a wild climate and environment, with severe droughts, massive floods, devastating cyclones  and destructive bush fires. If the elements aren't trying to destroy your property, there always some arsehole trying to steal it. Hence, insurance premiums are very excessive, costing me thousands every year.

When I mentioned to this little old lady that the government was already providing short term emergency funding for these people until their insurance payout came through she told me that many of these families, who live on substantial properties in fire prone regions, with more than average quality homes, do not have insurance.

When I told her I couldn't afford to donate because I spent so much on my insurance premiums so that I didn't have to rely on charity and government handouts I was again told, the second time in only five minutes, that I was un-Australian.

What the fuck is happening to my country?

Years ago, we (real people) shot the trouble-makers and, if it turned out you should not have done that, you paid the price.  There was good and there was bad.  That has not changed, of course.  Good and bad still exist.  But there are a lot of people who cannot tell the difference.  In America, we call those people "Democrats."  Outside America, political parties akin to our Democrats often, but not always, have the word "social' in their name.  They offer happy talk and give-away program.  Slobs like the give-away programs so they vote for those folks.  That's what happened to your country; that's what was happening to my country.  But at least we still have the right to own lots and lots of weapons.  Our founding fathers didn't enact that part of our legal structure so. we could fight off bears and Indians.  No, that part was put in so, if necessary, we could fight the tyranny of our own government.  Think about that.

Think of the poor eggs!

You want an omelet?  The eggs need to be broken. 

America should declare that Islam is a predatory political movement (not a religion) and those peaceably assembling to engage are within their rights to do so, but must register as an agent of a foreign power.

Europe  should isolate and remove them.  I image there are some good multi-purpose housing venues in Poland. 

The Jews should scrape that piece of shit off the Temple Mount and construct the Third Temple.

They want to riot?  Hollow points. 

Funny how a show of force or authority can produce a different result.

Was back in town this morning to get my caffeine hit for the day. Much to my surprise, my unwashed layabout was still there trying to get more signatures to get his drug peddling mates released from prison and returned to Australia. One of these heroin peddling pieces of shit, a so called Australian named Myuran Sukumaran (a good solid Aussie name if I ever heard one) has made an impassioned plea through a friend, calling for a second chance, asking simply “Please show us mercy”. Yeah right.

Today my unwashed layabout didn't acknowledge my presence, didn't ask me to sign his petition, wouldn't even make eye contact. In fact a couple of people looking at his petition walked away.

Difference? I was in uniform. That's now my first stop every morning.

we had a great dane who would consistently be knocking over the trash, so I took some habanero sauce and waited for him to knock it over.  Well he knocked it over so I right away put some habanero sauce in his mouth as he was trying to eat the trash.  He took off like a bolt of lighting shaking his head all the way to the family room.  Then immediately ran back to the trash knocked it over and lapped up some more sauce.  damn dog anyway.