Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It's the life of the people behind the camera  

This is not big brother where people are inside a house for almost a year without leaving and there is no contract With the exterior and has a camera on all sides  

In part, correct. It's also about the people OBSERVING those inside the apartment. Without the observers, the 'insiders' don't exist.  As an observer for 10+ years, their social awareness/interaction with others has not developed as it should.

Their reliance on an income...a profession they can have for the next 25 years...not going to happen. I assume she wants a baby (forget about raising a kid on cam). Him fiddling fixing inexpensive electronics - someone tell him we live in a disposable society. We don't fix a TV, cell phone, tablet. We throw them out and buy another.  There's so much wrong with these two being on cam after 10+ years.

Pleasing to the eyes, absolutely. Go just a little beyond the surface, a very rough road is ahead once they go off cam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will leave it up to Leora to filter out what we want to talk about. Since Leora moved to Prague she must now know the value of "freedom of speech" compared to what is happening in Russia. If she doesn't have tough skin by now she never will. She can live in her own little bubble all she wants but we can say whatever we want. It is not advice - just good observations and imaginations of how we think Leora would do IF she had more options to try different things. While with RLC Leora is an open book. After over 10 years doing the RLC gig do you think any negative talk has phased her? Think not. If anything, I think Leora has personally got stronger and sexier.

I never said she was phased by negative talk, I have given her more than most in my time.

What I said was what credentials do we have to give her advise ?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Howard said:

Yes...not too many deep thinkers here. 

I imagine you are including yourself in that statement. Or would that be me thinking too deeply.?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I imagine you are including yourself in that statement. Or would that be me thinking too deeply.?

Imagine...there you go living away from reality.

Just enjoy the apartment.  If you watch every other day, it's a value at  $2.00 per show (popcorn and soda costs extra).

• Haha 2