Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

5 hours ago, Howard said:

TIME OUT!

Did she just bate with a tampon in her hoohaa?

If she did, this is very telling as she always abstained during her period.

Telling !! In what way? She has been doing it when Auntie is visiting several times since arriving in Prague.

It must have been on the days you didn't pay your $2, or you were too busy scoffing your popcorn and soda.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Telling !! In what way? She has been doing it when Auntie is visiting several times since arriving in Prague.

It must have been on the days you didn't pay your $2, or you were too busy scoffing your popcorn and soda.

She should let Paul go down on her.      Blood GIF by The Weeknd

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

We have every right to say what we want. We give family and friends advice in person, when necessary. Just look at it as being "fatherly advice". Some of us have life experience and want to share it - good and bad. It is up to individuals to accept what is suggested or talked about or not. Leora is Leora and will do as she well pleases and is fine with us but in this forum we can talk whatever we like to.  

Of course we have every entitlement to say what we want, but that doesn't mean its right does it?

Yes you give family and friends advice, but do they always take it, what gives us the right to think that our advice is really wanted or indeed suitable for particular people. Solutions to problems are not generic are they, one size doesn't fit all.

It was mentioned by someone that she would probably want a child......Why !!! Because it's stereotypical of life as that particular person thinks life should be and maybe not perhaps what she would want. Why try and force your ideal lifestyle onto someone who is not interested in life as you interpret it.

Their particular lifestyle wouldn't suit me, just as living the life of a monk or priest wouldn't, but as with everyone it's thier choice, not ours.

Let them get on with what they want to do in life and live and learn from thier own mistakes, after all that's what most of us did anyway I would wager.

If she gives you pleasure then enjoy it while you can and if she doesn't you have several choices. When I get bored with her or pissed with Paul I walk away from RLC for a few months break. Deep down I don't give a fuck what her and him have planned for the future, why would I, I am only interested in what visual pleasure she can give me today.

Life's too short !!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 6