Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

Although there is still a facade of "just friends" between Martina and Big Guy, the fact that Martina no longer uses any pretense at modesty in front of him suggests that they still observe some on-camera decorum even though this seems to be routine with them. The only question remaining in my mind is: Are there any difference off camera, between Alberto's "friends with benefits" and the Big Guys "friends with benefits"? Does  he get his oil changed?

11 minutes ago, tle said:

I've seen her do all the things he mentioned with her brother, Dani, Lous and the thong guy... Except I haven't seen her sleep in the same bed with thong guy...

He is trying to tell you that you did not see what you saw.

Go back and watch where Martina places her left hand after they go under the covers. Then watch what Big Guy does with his right hand. Remember also where Big Guys left had was the last time you saw it. Then, tell me if you ever saw that with Martina's brother? (who decided that Martina's brother is the standard for sexual vs non sexual)? 

22 minutes ago, philo said:

He is trying to tell you that you did not see what you saw.

No.. What I'm saying is that this is normal behaviour between Martina and her close friends....

So as to not be mis-understood, I am not suggesting the Big Guys is fucking Martina. In fact, I don't think Big Guy is in any type of physical condition to fuck anyone. I think that Big Guy is just moments away from cardiac case anytime he moves up a flight of steps. I do think that they have some kind of sexual interaction between them because I have seen their behavior and can only explain it in light of sexual familiarity.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

No.. What I'm saying is that this is normal behaviour between Martina and her close friends....

I have only seen their on-camera behavior so that is all I base my assessment upon. You are asking me to believe that their off-camera behavior is less than what we see on camera?

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have only seen their on-camera behavior so that is all I base my assessment upon. You are asking me to believe that their off-camera behavior is less than what we see on camera?

I'm not asking you to believe anything... Use your imagination... You've got a great one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, tle said:

I'm not asking you to believe anything... Use your imagination... You've got a great one...

Couldn't say it better  👏....even don't understand the discussion. If someone wants to belive that she has a sexual relationship with Dani than fine but we haven't seen it on cam up to now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Can you please describe what you see on camera so as having reached a conclusion that they have a kind of sexual interaction ? Have you seen kisses ? Dick or pussy touching ? Boobs ? And since Martina fucked Nelly in her ( and Alberto’s apartment ) , why would she dare not fuck the mister ? Are you in any condition to justify your thoughts or it needs ( once again ) that the script which has been formatted in your mind to be simply posted here so as to see others supporting your imagination ? By the way , I can’t really think what and how many posts you would make if there was no camera at the balcony and they would be both away of cameras … 

• Upvote 1

I have only ever described what I have seen Martina and the Big Guy do on camera. Now that what I saw two years ago is being repeated and there is again discussion about it, there still is a tone of denial. To deflect from what we see by creating a "false" statement and then answering it with their own critique is not honest dialogue. Describing what people do is not proclaiming a "Sexual relationship". Sexual relationships come in all forms. People can have sexual. behaviors without a sexual relationship... at least I have. 

It seems that two people can see the same scene and come away with different ideas about what they saw. (Where did we learn that before? LOL). One person can see his spouse come out of the bathroom with a guy and say "oh, that's just Johnny, they went to school together since forth grade and she never pays him any attention". While another person would say" WTF are they in the bathroom together for 15 minutes? Both of these ideas about what went on in the bathroom comes from their imagination...BOTH!