Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

The arguments cannot refuse to account for what is obvious. Did we or did we not see Big Guy in bed with Martina and rub her ass before they pulled up the covers? Is that a type of sexual touching? If it is non-sexual touching, then would he do that in front of Alberto? If not, why not? On the other hand, If Martina does allow Big Guy to touch her, it does not mean that they are about to become engaged or have a "relationship".

There have been several friends who have stayed overnight at Martina's apartment. What is the criteria for who gets to sleep in the guest room and who gets to sleep with her in the bed? We have heard the explanation of that's just how Martina is with her friends. Really?  Why is Big Guy the only man to sleep with her in the same bed other than Alberto? I think that people will do what they are accustomed to doing and what they have permission to do. That should not be such a difficult concept to understand. 

18 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Gina, Happy Birthday to you.

Big 30 for Gina... That's why I expected to see her last night... You know she was out enjoying the last night of her 20's....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Why is Big Guy the only man to sleep with her in the same bed other than Alberto?

Louis slept with her in the same bed in the guest room.. Her brother has slept in the same bed with her... The only one mentioned that hasn't slept with her is thong guy... she's been in the bathroom with all of them while they peed and while she peed... She shown all of them her tits and they've all fondled her ass and tits.... Nothing unusual about her behaviour with the big guy... She's a hands on girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am please to see.the progress we have made with respect to Big Guy: From "it did not happen" to "maybe something happened but it does not mean anything because she does that with everyone". Maybe next time there will be more on camera activities to discuss since Alberto seems to be totally disregarded now. Pease Out.

39 minutes ago, tle said:

Louis slept with her in the same bed in the guest room.. Her brother has slept in the same bed with her... The only one mentioned that hasn't slept with her is thong guy... she's been in the bathroom with all of them while they peed and while she peed... She shown all of them her tits and they've all fondled her ass and tits.... Nothing unusual about her behaviour with the big guy... She's a hands on girl...

You did it right to aree him. That ended the discussion now.  We know that philo is always right.😇

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, tle said:

Big 30 for Gina... That's why I expected to see her last night... You know she was out enjoying the last night of her 20's....

I think they will destroy the city this evening. I should read the newspaper tomorrow...🤣

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think they will destroy the city this evening. I should read the newspaper tomorrow...🤣

IIRC, it was after last year's birthday party that N&B returned to B-7 with mysterious friends who were heard but never seen.  And Nelly continued to party in the B-7 garage, re-appearing at the end with her panties around her ankles.  And IIRC, there were Instagram photos of the party, one photo with Martina.

And draw no conclusions from M&A not being in their apartment as Nelly partied in the B-7 garage.  Bogdan did not party in the garage, only checking on the partying friends once or twice.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

IIRC, it was after last year's birthday party that N&B returned to B-7 with mysterious friends who were heard but never seen.  And Nelly continued to party in the B-7 garage, re-appearing at the end with her panties around her ankles.  And IIRC, there were Instagram photos of the party, one photo with Martina.

And draw no conclusions from M&A not being in their apartment as Nelly partied in the B-7 garage.  Bogdan did not party in the garage, only checking on the partying friends once or twice.

Nelly and Bogdan returned alone, there was no one else with them.  I don't understand why you make up so much stuff.