Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

11 minutes ago, tle said:

Alberto was getting very close to Candela before Martina and Candela had their falling out... I wonder what that was all about?

i have no idea about that but it was probably the butler in the library with a candela stick 

• Haha 1

You can see that Martina is really in love with that nice and tall lady. She a good mix of femininity and masculinity (not to much), a real BI as I like them. I imagine the hot nights between them. 

Sorry, Alberto, you can't compete with that.

Lucky Martina to have a girl like that and Alberto to fill the moments here and there.

So Martina, let do a show to your brother for those who ask....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tle said:

Alberto was getting very close to Candela before Martina and Candela had their falling out... I wonder what that was all about?

Potser a la Martina no li agradava la idea.

If the speculation is accurate and the identified woman is Martina's off-camera lover, then it may open up the possibility that her being invited what to allow her an opportunity to allay her fears about being on camera, another speculative motive. Does this suggest that Martina might bring her on camera for a sexual encounter? If they have carried on an off-camera relationship for as long as has been reported, I can think of no reason why she would do anything on camera now. Many people no longer have any positive expectations for this apartment. Some, like me, are just waiting for it to go UM forever. I still cannot appreciate any actor who carries on their real life off camera and presents a sham to the people who pay for it all.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So this girl in the kitchen with Martina and a presumably gay guy is thought to be Martina's lover?

If this girl is indeed Martina's lover, and basely solely on her choice of clothes tonight, I would say she is more of a dom than a sub.  As for the presumably gay guy with them, he looks to be more of a bottom than a top.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjzmaDJoMn_AhVuElkFHSoWArYQFnoECAsQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2F25663239%2F&usg=AOvVaw2rlnnav4kOpFwe5ZUKqiQN

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, moules said:

If this girl is indeed Martina's lover, and basely solely on her choice of clothes tonight, I would say she is more of a dom than a sub.  As for the presumably gay guy with them, he looks to be more of a bottom than a top.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjzmaDJoMn_AhVuElkFHSoWArYQFnoECAsQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2F25663239%2F&usg=AOvVaw2rlnnav4kOpFwe5ZUKqiQN

So you are saying the presumably gay guy is very feminine

5 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

So you are saying the presumably gay guy is very feminine

I believe someone posted he is wearing thongs.  Maybe he is a trans.  Masha should host a party for Martina in Rome, and invite some of her exotic friends.

I am not surprised that this girl who has never been in Martina's apartment  before might be Martina's lover.  I am surprised that this guy and this girl seem to be paired, and with Martina, they form a trio.  For him to be invited and appear at Martina's party suggests -- but does not prove -- that he is more than a casual acquaintance.

Depending on how kinky Martina can be -- New Year's party she dressed as a dom -- it is not that far-fetched to hypothesize that this guy might be a sub to both Martina and this girl.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i see everyone is out and the butler is left behind to clean up the mess, i can't wait for this apartment to close, i don't need to see that dancing broomstick anymore either

They can close Leora as well.  There is no dancing broomstick there either.   😁😁

• Haha 2