Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

5 hours ago, moules said:

I believe someone posted he is wearing thongs.  Maybe he is a trans. 

Blokes wear thongs, one does not have to be gay or trans to wear a thong 😅

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Blokes wear thongs, one does not have to be gay or trans to wear a thong 😅

He's also been seen dressing in full drag with fake tits and wig... and he paints his nails... Doesn't mean anything... but...

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0642 They left again - Alberto stay home

When they returned, the girl who may be Martina's girlfriend was not with them.  This girl arrived by herself.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She seems to have not met Martina's brother before, but seems more acquainted with the thong guy.  Based on the introductions, I will say that the thong guy is not a regular part of Martina and this possible girlfriend's social milieu.  So no off-cam trio.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 minute ago, moules said:

I will say that the thong guy is not a regular part of Martina and this possible girlfriend's social milieu.

He's been seen at Martina's apartment several times and accompanied Martina and Alberto to a party at B7 last year... He's a regular... As far as we know he has no name but he's a familiar face...

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, tle said:

He's also been seen dressing in full drag with fake tits and wig... and he paints his nails... Doesn't mean anything... but...

Don't twist what I was saying

So every time I have posted  something about intimacy between Martina and the Big Guy, there has been a profound denial from certain people on this forum. I cannot wait to see what they have to say now. Watching someone on the toilet, and getting into her guys bed with her in their panties might qualify as a certain level of intimacy. And, things moving under the covers might also be considered intimacy. Where is the "did not happen crowd" tonight? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm imagining that this is the first time Martina and Big Guy slept in the same bed since she was so shy to let him see her undress. I especially love the part when I imagine she showed him her tits while putting on her tee shirt. When I awoke, I realized I only imagined it.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm imagining that this is the first time Martina and Big Guy slept in the same bed since she was so shy to let him see her undress. I especially love the part when I imagine she showed him her tits while putting on her tee shirt. When I awoke, I realized I only imagined it.

There's nothing wrong with your imagination.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it safe to say that we can no longer refer to the bed as Alberto's bed? Most people have given some deference to Martina sleeping with women, but have refused to accept the possibility that she was sleeping with Big Guy. Alberto should get a cot and move out to the balcony. Alberto has been throughly emasculated and de-balled. 

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure but this are only imaginations nothing more or less...

I've seen her do all the things he mentioned with her brother, Dani, Lous and the thong guy... Except I haven't seen her sleep in the same bed with thong guy...