B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In the end it is a pity that the majority of these girls still believe that money brings happiness and their life will magically be a fairy tale in the years to come

Money doesn't bring happiness... It brings security, and that's something that it's not easy to be happy without...

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In the end it is a pity that the majority of these girls still believe that money brings happiness and their life will magically be a fairy tale in the years to come

Money doesn't bring happiness... It brings security, and that's something that it's not easy to be happy without...

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with you for B7 , we recently saw a group of musicians being there , two birthday parties , we saw some fan favorites revisiting and appearing ( Gina , Martina ) .. B7 is absolutely fine and the same goes for B4 , these are “ holidays “ places and they achieve their target group . Wanting personally to see more “ outsiders “ , this is a fact but the people who current inhabit the villas , they have understood the villas meaning ( apart from very very few ) and as a viewer , it satisfies me . B1 and B5 ( the last weeks isn’t the best since there’s a strange relationship between the couples ) are doing occasionally things , considering how B1 was for nearly half part of the winter , it is an improvement . The disappointment is definitely B2 , Lara ( rightfully doing so ) has her profession and followers and she must be very careful if anything goes public and hurt her career ( still so weird that she has chosen to be exposed even  in this little range ) , she’s in a way a public person and she manages greatly to protect her personal life . The other two girls have their interests outside , but let’s wait a bit for Bella ( but it doesn’t look how different she can be from the other two ) . 

It simply though shows for Lara how a lonely also and isolated personal life she has apart from her job , she can entertain some any hundreds or few thousands during a gig in Barcelona or somewhere in the world , only to come in B2 in the evening and sleep alone and without company or even possible friends not being able to visit her in her apartment . And this is the worse no matter of all the money of the world .

In the end it is a pity that the majority of these girls still believe that money brings happiness and their life will magically be a fairy tale in the years to come , they don’t seem to acknowledge that they won’t be young and pretty always . Anyway , it is what it is and everyone makes his / her own choices .  

Then what she's even doing in the project?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Then what she's even doing in the project?

RLC should be answering  these questions .. but from the viewer’s point of view , it is simple … SHE’S DOING ( makes ) MONEY

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC should be answering  these questions .. but from the viewer’s point of view , it is simple … SHE’S DOING ( makes ) MONEY

But you said that is in her right not to expose her self since she have a career. It seems that you are defending her behavior. 

Il y a 3 heures, ddhm a dit :

Lara ( rightfully doing so ) has her profession and followers and she must be very careful if anything goes public and hurt her career ( still so weird that she has chosen to be exposed even  in this little range ) , she’s in a way a public person and she manages greatly to protect her personal life .

Is she the DJ I have read sometimes about? 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

But you said that is in her right not to expose her self since she have a career. It seems that you are defending her behavior. 

I defend her behavior due to her priority outside and in real life … I DEFINITELY CONDAMN her choice being a tenant when she OFFERS THE ABSOLUTE ZERO as an RLC tenant . I don’t think being a public person like she is , she would risk for whatever videos to be in the internet and at the same time having/building  a respectful career .. the truth is that it is a mistake both from RLC giving her a bed and from her that she is risking being exposed .. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Great content coming from this apartment…very classy, no one is picking up their nose while staring at their phones for hours at a time 

yep perfect now only someone has to be home, and by that I mean more than sitting in bed for 2 hours every afternoon and then gone again

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I defend her behavior due to her priority outside and in real life … I DEFINITELY CONDAMN her choice being a tenant when she OFFERS THE ABSOLUTE ZERO as an RLC tenant . I don’t think being a public person like she is , she would risk for whatever videos to be in the internet and at the same time having/building  a respectful career .. the truth is that it is a mistake both from RLC giving her a bed and from her that she is risking being exposed .. 

Actually this could boost her career. 🤣

• Haha 1