B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Yes she is .. easily to google her . 

not interested in lurking into her life but congrats to whoever she is.

Strange she doesn't mind being in that context. 

Why she doesn't at least mix some good music (which type is she expert in?) for us viewers?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slow said:

Why she doesn't at least mix some good music (which type is she expert in?) for us viewers?

She did at least three times, but she use headphones.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Slow said:

She’s is really fine with her music direction … I am a fan of her music style and I can tell that she knows what she does … but even this , is kept away and not being the “ resident “ dj at parties in the villa 😏😏😗

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She’s is really fine with her music direction … I am a fan of her music style and I can tell that she knows what she does … but even this , is kept away and not being the “ resident “ dj at parties in the villa 😏😏😗

Who is she,  DJ Bella 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She doesn't need to play at those parties, only play her Spotfy playlist or youtube videos. 🤣

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She doesn't need to play at those parties, only play her Spotfy playlist or youtube videos. 🤣

At least she could appear with her equipment for whatever .. the bad thing is that she isn’t willing to have any connection with her colleagues .. 

45 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Just close B2, these 3 are useless 

this is the whole rlc site is dead these days

the most boring rlc summer coming soon this is not a good period at all for suscribe

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, zone51 said:

this is the whole rlc site is dead these days

the most boring rlc summer coming soon this is not a good period at all for suscribe

Well, that's probably a bit of an exaggeration. RLC has had some really dull summers. 

Even though the current cast still has a lot of do nothings (unfortunately all of B2), there are still some quite promising girls in the cast. We'll have to see how good or bad it really is. 

For B2, however, I agree with you. Here, the probability is high that absolutely nothing will happen. I have no idea what RLC was thinking, but three do nothings in one apartment is really pathetic. It would be better to take the apartment offline and look for new girls. 

• Upvote 1