B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bella is back

That was then probably only a short visit. The apartment is empty.

Well, with three do nothings, which then also have a tendency to spend the nights somewhere else, it is obvious that nothing really happens there. 

Maybe Lara is employed by a business that is affiliated with RLC in some manner, and RLC is simply providing her with housing as part of her employment contract with this other enterprise.  I cannot think of another participant who acts so independently and gets away with it.  She moved herself to the best bedroom because she doesn't want to share a bath with anyone else.

Or she's fucking Bogdan's boss 

Is Lara Russian?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Maybe Lara is employed by a business that is affiliated with RLC in some manner, and RLC is simply providing her with housing as part of her employment contract with this other enterprise.  I cannot think of another participant who acts so independently and gets away with it.  She moved herself to the best bedroom because she doesn't want to share a bath with anyone else.

Is Lara Russian?

She is Ukrainian but I think she lived in Poland before coming to Barcelona. And I think she won't stay much longer in this project. Today she moved some of her clothes outside the apartment. She probably found her own place to stay.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Is Lara Russian?

I have never understood why some are always worried about what may happen elsewhere or what the contracts of the residens may be about. It doesn't make any difference at all.

The point is that unfortunately nothing happens in the apartment, even though there are three girls in the cast according to the list. 

2 hours ago, moules said:

Is Lara Russian?

She’s a public person and a star 😆 .. she has the benefits then as she makes this business famous ( I still don’t know how she does it being away nearly half of the day 😂🤣

• Haha 1