B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

19 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Let men be men, the men in the West are turning into women.

Old school. From the time men came home with

a bag of money and was the boss.

When you know yourself (men) and your opponent (women),

you'll win every battle. Sun Tzu, 2500 years ago.

il y a 35 minutes, northguy a dit :

Old school. From the time men came home with

a bag of money and was the boss.

When you know yourself (men) and your opponent (women),

you'll win every battle. Sun Tzu, 2500 years ago.

What if your opponent also knows him/herself, and you? 😉

18 hours ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Secret Squirrel Azi seems to have rather alot to get off her chest ...

when i had a subscription, i used to look forward to your replay captures.  now that i don't, i know you still continue to share captures that are worth looking at.  good work misterme!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wendy with two “ outside “ scores … but then .. This must be the VERY FIRST ever in history that a tenant makes first a woman and after some hours a man 😁 .. Common thing ? Both outsiders .. well , it has been like the good old times , party happening and then things happen… AS IT SHOULD  ALWAYS BE 😊 .. And Fior scores his 3rd RLC girl 😁😁

i don't think you can call fior an outsider!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Wendy deserves every pleasure she can get even with Fior but I find that boy annoying to watch so I like to skip that but it is good to see that she can also have a nice evening without drama, Gloria has lost my last sympathy, Ant is going to hurt her again too bad she doesn't see that

I like your point of Wendy having an exceptional night of drinking, making out with multiple partners  and no drama   Others could learn from her . 

My expectations have become lowered with some of these immature, women here  especially on booze ( but immature games etc without any booze 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Fior will keep on making often appearances now that he found a new possible “ candidate “ for him . 

Really hope he fucking doesn't!! If my dick was that small,I wouldn't be trying to fuck everything that moves!