Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

has that dog been there for a while?, never seen it

It is a babysitting dog 😁 of a good friend of Linda's. I assume they are on vacation now. Last year they also babysat this Dog.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Don't care what y'all say Linda was naked for while today and I enjoyed that shit.

Who's gonna be mad at you for enjoying some beautiful titties?! 😆 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/24/2023 at 5:14 AM, jugghead said:

It's quite obvious they are spending their days at their new apartment. Eating and showering doesn't happen here anymore and they now use this apartment only to sleep. I suspect the bed hasn't arrived at the other place yet. 🤣

Watching them these days (not that there's anything TO watch) is like watching someone die a slow death. Please just get it over with already!

I don't understand her. Even if she no longer loves T she should have a life painting or a musical instrument or something☹️ I know all the comments will come back you don't have to watch it. Well I pay for a certain amount of places, so I figure every one that I pay for should have something I could check on once in a while just out of curiosity. With this one nothing. At least with no show Shantal there are two other girls that participate in the apt.

• Like 1