Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

12 hours ago, caravan83 said:

They have dragged it out for long enough, will miss Linda, but with no Kitty & no Linda, it will be no more subs from me, reality has gone out the door.

No Kitty. She is done. Doesn't even talk to me anymore. No Linda.

The only thing can save it is if Jasmin returns. So this may be adios for me as well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

23 hours ago, Brimby said:

Might be. 😞

Linda did post some cryptic goodbye thing on some social media this morning (dont ask where, I wont give it out)

Saying this makes you a bullshitter.

Why not give her social information? Obviously *if* you have it, she has made it public for all to see. If she wants to be private, all she has to do is change her settings. She controls who views her socials.

You have joined the CamCaps bullshitter's list.  In fact, you're the #1 bullshitter. Congratulations - you're beaming with pride.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Saying this makes you a bullshitter.

Why not give her social information? Obviously *if* you have it, she has made it public for all to see. If she wants to be private, all she has to do is change her settings. She controls who views her socials.

You have joined the CamCaps bullshitter's list.  In fact, you're the #1 bullshitter. Congratulations - you're beaming with pride.

It's one of the rules of this forum to not publicly share any personal/ private info of tenants whatsoever, in order to protect their privacy and preserve its integrity as much as it's possible. And many of them keep their profiles private, and from what I've heard they may even block you if you send them a request or simply just never accept it or reject it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Me so proud, what did I win? I must be a natural, one post and I went to the top. 😄 😄 Heck I didnt even try, I am that good. Thx a mil

I must though be humble to my peers and steer them with a firm and comfort hand, how long have you tried to reach that spot on the list? Dont worry you will reach the heights of mine, just keep trying and it might even happen to you!

I have shared the participants socials in the past, some I chat with, and some have gotten nasty dm's, if it was from one I spilled it for I dunno, but I do not want to give it to someone in any chance they will more or less harass them, your post above about the fact I dont just shows me Im right. 😉

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

It's one of the rules of this forum to not publicly share any personal/ private info of tenants whatsoever, in order to protect their privacy and preserve its integrity as much as it's possible. And many of them keep their profiles private, and from what I've heard they may even block you if you send them a request or simply just never accept it or reject it.

Nothing is personal/private on social media UNLESS that person decides to make his/her account private. For F-ing sake - people have social media because they have something to say/show that they want you to see/read.  You're joining the bullshitter's club.

2 hours ago, Brimby said:

Me so proud, what did I win? I must be a natural, one post and I went to the top. 😄 😄 Heck I didnt even try, I am that good. Thx a mil

I must though be humble to my peers and steer them with a firm and comfort hand, how long have you tried to reach that spot on the list? Dont worry you will reach the heights of mine, just keep trying and it might even happen to you!

I have shared the participants socials in the past, some I chat with, and some have gotten nasty dm's, if it was from one I spilled it for I dunno, but I do not want to give it to someone in any chance they will more or less harass them, your post above about the fact I dont just shows me Im right. 😉

You remain chief bullshitter!!

Read my most recent post - it debunks your bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nothing is personal/private on social media UNLESS that person decides to make his/her account private. For F-ing sake - people have social media because they have something to say/show that they want you to see/read.  You're joining the bullshitter's club.

I believe Costa is correct, we're not allowed to post links to resident's social media profiles on here - although that's not to say we can't send links in DMs. Hence the thread for links asking for Linda's Only Fans profile. 

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

You are totally wrong, precisely because especially since they are being watched by tens of millions of people, they certainly do not want any privacy/ security concerns. And they only share their social media with who they want, and some of them may also like to have them public. And even any of them who are aware of the existance of CC don't have an active presence here for a reason.

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

You are totally wrong, precisely because especially since they are being watched by tens of millions of people, they certainly do not want any privacy/ security concerns. And they only share their social media with who they want, and some of them may also like to have them public. And even any of them who are aware of the existance of CC don't have an active presence here for a reason.

You're protective of her which tells me you're not in reality (besides being a bullshitter).

It's there choice how they (Linda) leads her life. She had (or still does) an OF page. She's on social media to be seen to make $$$...for exposure.  If she has a private account on Twitter, FB, IG - it's her choice whether she wants to converse with you (should anyone send a DM).

I don't care to ask anyone what her (or anyone on RLC) social media account is.  But the bullshit you spill that you're protecting her privacy is...bullshit. If you cared about her privacy, you would never have asked for her accounts OR go to any of her social media accounts.

Bullshitter.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

Was that Scorpions Linda was singing just now? Im pretty sure it was No One Like You.

Wish it was Holiday or Still Loving You. 😉

No that was the scorpion sting her   not  her singing whatsoever dont give a fuck