B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

Thought i'd have a good wank watching uly and bf on replay,my fucking sub literally just expired,didn't intend to resub until something notable happend...now im FORCED to!🤬

59 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I see it on top cam.....you people are fucking idiots if you watch this bullshit. 

This is how i felt when they watched Esmi or when leora was top cam from just laying on the bed or couch. lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Over a month and Shantal still bates in a tent. She's a lost cause, send her back home.

She is so fucked up…I think she is either fucking weird or just dumb…in either case, completely useless here 

• Upvote 1

The mystery of Yana’s presence continues as she completely behaves being a tenant ( usually ex tenants and current guests they just provide nudity ) , legs wide spread open , selfies and more or less a behavior we were watching during her last recent stay. It all looks like she’s waiting for a bed to empty to be rehired or ( most probably ) she has a deal with RLC already and she simply waits her time rather than staying short term somewhere and needing to pay ( it is well known in Europe that Barcelona is one of the FEW cities that AirBnb isn’t allowed and booking.com is a choice like any other online apartments /rooms provider . I will keep on with my belief that perhaps a new apartment might be coming online ( we even saw Fiora masturbating when she’s not getting paid doing so - she was also in a show mood and not for her normal female needs .. ) .. or .. we are soon to have departures , possibly Ari or Lara or even Tani ?? Let’s see. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The mystery of Yana’s presence continues as she completely behaves being a tenant ( usually ex tenants and current guests they just provide nudity ) , legs wide spread open , selfies and more or less a behavior we were watching during her last recent stay. It all looks like she’s waiting for a bed to empty to be rehired or ( most probably ) she has a deal with RLC already and she simply waits her time rather than staying short term somewhere and needing to pay ( it is well known in Europe that Barcelona is one of the FEW cities that AirBnb isn’t allowed and booking.com is a choice like any other online apartments /rooms provider . I will keep on with my belief that perhaps a new apartment might be coming online ( we even saw Fiora masturbating when she’s not getting paid doing so - she was also in a show mood and not for her normal female needs .. ) .. or .. we are soon to have departures , possibly Ari or Lara or even Tani ?? Let’s see. 

you forget Sambuka, that is also an empty bed just like the others you mention, even Nadia (one of the many RLC errors)  is possible  but Ari is the most logical, she also doesn't do anything anymore, just an empty bed

11 hours ago, joebirch said:

She is so fucked up…I think she is either fucking weird or just dumb…in either case, completely useless here 

I think she's pretty hot... I just wish she wasn't so modest...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I think she's pretty hot... I just wish she wasn't so modest...

which way is hot then, all she does is walk around with her chest out for everyone to see those two dots

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

you forget Sambuka, that is also an empty bed just like the others you mention, even Nadia (one of the many RLC errors)  is possible  but Ari is the most logical, she also doesn't do anything anymore, just an empty bed

I have been satisfied from Ari’s presence , especially if it proves that she was a “ short term deal “ , i really don’t know what much she could do than what she has offered us . In my humble opinion , the girl was “ doomed “ since Day 1 of arrival needing to share with Lara and Liza , if it was Karina and even more incredible Lavika , there would have been some amazing times in B2 than the already satisfactory seen .. Ari is a villa girl tenant ( judging of the complete transformation of the villas the last month ) , I personally believe that she won’t be the last time we see her in case she departs ..

Sambuka is a “ local “ girl experiment , in less than a week we have been witnessing things that Serafima ( being local as well ) couldn’t even provide for stay after stay .. and let’s not forget one of the worst ever appearances , Zhanna . I have good feelings for what’s gonna be in Barcelona this summer , this so far after relaunching RLC 2.0 , I consider it as a great warm up 😋😋